What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Response from CU Admin / Cops at Sackygate

I cooked some brats on my skill set. A ba dip ba dip ba dip etc. BTW, moving from netbuffs to allbuffs is like moving from North Korea to Texas. Free again. Free again.

This is your brain.
9evu5a2y.jpg

This is your brain on Allbuffs.
na8yvuje.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

The potential is off the charts. Honestly. The things they *could* do up there boggle the mind. We're already in one of the most gorgeous spots on the planet. If they actually encouraged tailgating and made it enjoyable - holy cow. It would be amazing. Instead, they'd rather bitch about us being too close to a dorm. Un-freaking-real. It's like they don't want people on campus at all. If I were in charge, you could tailgate anywhere outside that's not a road. Sidewalks, grass, quads, the President's lawn - anywhere. Let people find their spot and let them enjoy it. It's Six freaking days out of the whole effing year. It's not like we're causing any problems. The disconnect is unbelievable. They have no clue how to attract and retain customers. None.

Sacky you just don't understand.

We have to protect those young impressionable students living in the dorms from seeing any kind of enjoyable activity that involves consuming alcohol and/or food that is above the recommended limits for fats and sodium. After all if they see adults do it they might develop an idea that it is okay and want something more than ice cream and apple juice at social gatherings.

The idea of protecting college students from hearing and seeing some fun 6 times a year is absolutely f------ laughable.

Ricky Martin is not rap.

My relatively younger spouse has just informed me in real time that Mr. Martin had a song called "SheBangs". God have mercy on my Soul. I guess I'm prescient. My musical stuff kind of ends in 1992 with the Gin Blossom's New Miserable Experience.

I'm into that sometimes, and other times I like shaved.

That pic is like roaming Libby Hall again. In an Out of Body experience sense. A said of hash and something brown. M'bop.

I can see why they are trying to get rid of the CU being known as the school that smokes out the campus on 4/20 perception. I don't agree with it, but I can see where they're coming from.
There's a fine line with 420 and the party school ranking. This is largely a problem they can't control to some extent and they don't want to be seen as endorsing it.

There's a fine line with 420 and the party school ranking. This is largely a problem they can't control to some extent and they don't want to be seen as endorsing it.
You might be surprised. Keep in mind our university's dependence on the out of state dollar. The school is quite aware that the party scene makes the school attractive to the Southern California and Texas target demographic. I won't reveal my source, but this tidbit came from a recent conversation with someone I trust.

Another Libby Haller. Hell yah. Pit west?

Aden Hall. Went over to Libby to talk to girls. And to eat at the Libby cafeteria :huh:. We used big empty plastic milk bladders from the Libby cafeteria milk machines, rinsed them out, filled them with water and made water pillows for sleeping. This is what happens when your buddies are all engineering students. :nod:

You might be surprised. Keep in mind our university's dependence on the out of state dollar. The school is quite aware that the party scene makes the school attractive to the Southern California and Texas target demographic. I won't reveal my source, but this tidbit came from a recent conversation with someone I trust.
I get that attract certain kids, the "party school reputation." They still can't publicly endorse it. Like I said, it's a fine line.

I get that attract certain kids, the "party school reputation." They still can't publicly endorse it. Like I said, it's a fine line.

Concur. They can't publicly endorse it, but they find ways to showcase the Hill scene to attract students.

Back