What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rick George: 9/10/22

Do you support Rick George?

• I support Rick George

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • I do not support Rick George

Votes: 111 91.7%

• Total voters
RG, this you?
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

I think what he did was great with our facilities. I think we need some new energy and a dynamic new AD to help solve this mess we’re in.

Prove me wrong. Has he ever made the sweet 16? We didn’t even make the tournament last year. whatare you so hyped about. Please inform me… he’s very average

He is the best we can get, and he is legitimately better than a lot of P5/6 schools that have a lot more resources for basketball. CU basketball would be winning 8 games a year without him. If he gets those 5* we will see what he can do with legit top talent

WTF happened to Rick George?

This was the guy who raised the money to get the Champions Center built, brought beer to home games and pushed MacIntyre out for not meeting his expectations, hiring Mel Tucker.

How the fvck do you go from being that guy to what we've seen with hiring Karl Dorrell, giving him a ridiculous contract, doing nothing with new facilities initiatives, and bungling NIL despite sitting on the fvcking NCAA committee?

This was the guy who raised the money to get the Champions Center built, brought beer to home games and pushed MacIntyre out for not meeting his expectations, hiring Mel Tucker.

How the fvck do you go from being that guy to what we've seen with hiring Karl Dorrell, giving him a ridiculous contract, doing nothing with new facilities initiatives, and bungling NIL despite sitting on the fvcking NCAA committee?
I’ll never forget seeing RG on the field after the Nebraska comeback in 2019 - the guy was as fired up as any fan and celebrating like it mattered more than anything. Where did that guy go?
1662872205920.jpeg

What is MAGA?

Back