What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rick George: AD Can't afford to send students to Pac-12 tournament

How many students ended up taking advantage of the free tickets this year with having to pay for everything else?

$8,000 needed to bus and shelter 56 VCU students for the entirety of this year’s tournament.

That's $143 per person for busing students and to stay Brooklyn. They must be sleeping in tents in NY.

Unreal no idea how they did that for that little.

cubuffs85 is definitely the worst new poster [strike] since Orr. [/strike]

Fixed.

Was going to ask.... Still struggling with who is who around here.

From phone

I know it is difficult since he posts in every goddamn thread, but you can ignore cubuffs85 and not miss anything of value. I don't know what changed recently in his life to allow him to post so much.

Years of trying to get more traffic and action in the basketball forum and this is not what we wanted.

Wednesday's game had around 6 students in the front section. I sat directly behind them. I noticed considerably more on Thursday, maybe 30+. Not sure on Friday. Regardless, not having 50 students at every game was disappointing.

Wednesday's game had around 6 students in the front section. I sat directly behind them. I noticed considerably more on Thursday, maybe 30+. Not sure on Friday. Regardless, not having 50 students at every game was disappointing.

Anyone else road trip to Vegas while on school? I drove there with buddies twice and flew there 3 more times. I doesn't have to be super expensive to get there.

thought the Buff showing overall was good, we learned some things and student support will be better in the future. As we discussed Thursday in vegas if you spend the money to fly 50 out though you are taking those diehards so your net is only the difference between those who were already going and 50. By the time friday rolled around that would have been close to zero.

Anyone else road trip to Vegas while on school? I drove there with buddies twice and flew there 3 more times. I doesn't have to be super expensive to get there.
roadtripped to the tournament last year. the ride home was the most harrowing 15 hours of my life, still gives me a panic attack.

Yeah. It's pretty easy if you load up a car and share a hotel room. I also roadied to coachella a few times. Not a big deal.

Back