What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rick George, Good Idea. Thread.

maybe we should get this out on twitter and call it

"Buy Rick George a beer at Folsom"

see how many people we can get to donate $10

Compared to Dominoes, little Caesars, or Blackjack, Papa Johns is gourmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Dominos, yes. They changed their recipe and it's at least as good as Papa Johns which I agree, is passable.

Old Dominos, yes. They changed their recipe and it's at least as good as Papa Johns which I agree, is passable.

By change their recipe, do you mean, "added garlic salt to the crust?" That seems to be the only change I've noticed.

A couple of hours before the Georgia basketball game this past season, I was at the bar in The Sink with a friend - Rick walked in, had a drink, and bought everyone at the bar a beer before leaving - happy to return the favor with a donation #BuyRickaBeer

snarky Hokie point
The new collection of apparel and accessories featuring iconic designs from the Star Wars saga is available for more than 50 schools including marquee universities such as Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida State, LSU, Nebraska, Penn State, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

"marquee universitie such as Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida State, LSU, Nebraska, Penn State, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin." -- which of those schools don't belong?

pedantic language discussion
I don't use the work 'marquee' very often, so I looked it up (turns out none fit it -- I was previously under the impression, as it appears the copy editors were also, that 'marquee' meant 'notable', 'prominent', or 'well known'):
chiefly British : a large tent set up for an outdoor party, reception, or exhibition
a : a permanent canopy often of metal and glass projecting over an entrance (as of a hotel or theater)
b : a sign usually over the entrance of a theater or arena that displays the names of featured attractions and principal performers

further reflection on UVA
besides -- UVA (male) fans are wearing ties to the game -- students at University wouldn't be caught in a StarWars branded item

final note
no matter how much of a Star Wars fan you are, remember this: the percentage of single guys wearing Star Wars t-shirts that get laid on the night said shirt is worn is abysmally low.

Last edited:
makes it easier to put more butts in seats. Also makes some money for CU. Good. SMRT.

makes it easier to put more butts in seats. Also makes some money for CU. Good. SMRT.

How does it make money for CU? Isn't this just a fan convince thing? You can buy from the ticket office or stubub. I am okay with purchased seat no-shows.

Back