What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ridiculous to lose a game like this.

Yeah, okay newbie, I'll start doing that..

The ones who aren't angry about this are the ones that should be looking for another team to root for.

And I'll tell another thing about our conservative play calling for Ralphie. Up 31-30 7 minutes to go, we run two QB draws with Little Hawk and then we get fortunate and get a third down completion.. Okay, good.. So what do we do next, run two crap running plays that net about 3 yards to make it 3rd and long. Huskers rush and Little Hawk throws it away.. WE PLAYED TO LOSE with the lead..

You're complaining about us running the ball with a slim lead on the road? What should we have done, run reverses, maybe a flea flicker? Or maybe Cody was supposed to be "aggressive" and force a ball into coverage on our side of the field?

We had an inexperienced line going up against a very good, very experienced front four and almost won the game in Lincoln. Seriously dude, start rooting for Arizona State or Miami or some school like that.

The Buffs came to play and left it all on the field. I finally saw some emotion on the sideline and more hungriness on the team. Hopefully, this give them something to build off for next season. Yeah, I know it hurt to lose..but they can still feel good about themselves..no way was it the beatdown that some expected.

Credit goes to the Nebraska players for walking the talk.

The Huskers made enough mistakes to keep the game interesting.

NU flat out was the better team on the field this afternoon.

Good teams find a way to win.

14-0 in the first 5 minutes sure looked good. So did 31-27. But those leads are irrelevant now.

sigh... I don't know why I expected better out of Jimmy Buff. :rolleyes:

Only thing I really agree with you is on the hawk draw plays... Also they should have given the ball to a WR on one of those mis directions, they were not honoring the play at all..

Other than that, good job for the most part. :gobuffs: and now Hawk needs to show us just how good a recruiter he is! Bring um home baby!

Credit goes to the Nebraska players for walking the talk.

The Huskers made enough mistakes to keep the game interesting.

NU flat out was the better team on the field this afternoon.

Good teams find a way to win.

14-0 in the first 5 minutes sure looked good. So did 31-27. But those leads are irrelevant now.

No, Nebraska is not a good team and they made enough mistakes for us to win the game... That's what is so damn frustrating about this loss..

I am not going to read 3 pages of this. If that kicker doesn't kick the kick of his life then we are all celebrating tonight plain and simple. Our coaches had the kids ready to play which is what they get paid to do. Congrats to Hawk and the staff giving us a really good game to watch today. The injury bug bit us bad this year and hopefully next season it will be passed to someone else. Go Buffs!!!!

You're complaining about us running the ball with a slim lead on the road? What should we have done, run reverses, maybe a flea flicker? Or maybe Cody was supposed to be "aggressive" and force a ball into coverage on our side of the field?

We had an inexperienced line going up against a very good, very experienced front four and almost won the game in Lincoln. Seriously dude, start rooting for Arizona State or Miami or some school like that.

my friend. it would not matter what was called. if it had not worked, JB being the perfect monday morning QB he is, would be pissed either way.

he is one of about 3 or 4 insufferable sob's on the site. in any loss, for what ever reason, a losing season for what ever reason, a 21-10 win when it could have been 46-3, they want heads to roll no matter what.

they will bitch and moan. and moan and bitch. no matter what after every loss.

dont mention injuries to them. facts like that are too deep for them to get.

my best advice. let them be. let them have thier meltdown and sit back and have a drink and enjoy reality.

:thumbsup:

my friend. it would not matter what was called. if it had not worked, JB being the perfect monday morning QB he is, would be pissed either way.

he is one of about 3 or 4 insufferable sob's on the site. in any loss, for what ever reason, a losing season for what ever reason, a 21-10 win when it could have been 46-3, they want heads to roll no matter what.

they will bitch and moan. and moan and bitch. no matter what after every loss.

dont mention injuries to them. facts like that are too deep for them to get.

my best advice. let them be. let them have thier meltdown and sit back and have a drink and enjoy reality.

:thumbsup:

Yeah reality is we are 5-7.. Don't let facts get in the way of your "thesis"..

Interesting, I wonder if I was an SOB after the Eastern Washington and WVU wins when a lot of people on the site were beyond negative about the team..

A talented NU team BARELY beat a decimated CU team with no O-Line, no QB and a retard playing the part of Offensive Coordinator. When the injuries on the line come back, an actual honest to god good QB emerges next year (not named Cody) and we replace Mark "It's not intramurals brotha, it's special olympics" Helfrich, we've got a relatively bright future.

Screen pass, play action pass on 1st down.. quick slant.. roll out.. Something that would show some kind of an attacking/aggressive play call other than running up our center's butt.

Screen pass, play action pass on 1st down.. quick slant.. roll out.. Something that would show some kind of an attacking/aggressive play call other than running up our center's butt.

We have no O-Line... why in god's mane was Helfrich running play action passes in a situation where the Buffs HAD to pass to get back into field gola range to win the game. Asinine.

We have no O-Line... why in god's mane was Helfrich running play action passes in a situation where the Buffs HAD to pass to get back into field gola range to win the game. Asinine.

play-action pass on 1st down, not third down.. Why they fake it all the time, I have no idea..

Yeah reality is we are 5-7.. Don't let facts get in the way of your "thesis"..

Interesting, I wonder if I was an SOB after the Eastern Washington and WVU wins when a lot of people on the site were beyond negative about the team..

no jimmy. you were a sob long before that. you played the cameleon for a bit. i knew it was only a matter of time (or things not going to your liking) before your true colors returned. and here we are.

jimmy, you are like the western wind. you know its there. it may not blow out of the west every day but you know its there most of the time. dont try and pretend otherwise. i had no doubt your true colors would return. hence my post to livers thread. you are nothing if not predictiable. congrats on that. :lol:

A 1 yd run would have stopped the clock as we would have gained the first down. I was actually hoping they were going to run the ball there.

That "newb" has a ****ton more cred around here then you can ever dream of. Face it Jimmy, you're a tool. Everyone here knows it.

Guess I don't read this site enough. But seems every freakn Buff site has one of these.

STL/Doggie
Fooligan
JimmyBuff ???

Pelini and those clowns basically hand us the game and we still can't win.. Why I should believe we have any future with Hawk and this staff is beyond me, but for someone odd reason I do have some hope..

4-11 against the North for Hawk.. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

yawn.

That "newb" has a ****ton more cred around here then you can ever dream of. Face it Jimmy, you're a tool. Everyone here knows it.
Just curious, but the CU expectation poll has 67.48% saying CU should be a consistent Top 25 team, so why is there so much tolerance for a coach who is 13 - 24 with a 361 winning percentage?:huh:

Just curious, but the CU expectation poll has 67.48% saying CU should be a consistent Top 25 team, so why is there so much tolerance for a coach who is 13 - 24 with a 361 winning percentage?:huh:

Nah, that's only if we have no injuries.. :lol:

Maybe it is time I step away for a while. Some of you guys bitch more than any people I have ever met. No matter what happens.

Plati said that this was the single worst year in CU's history injury wise. But that's a little bit too much for people to understand.

Plati said that this was the single worst year in CU's history injury wise. But that's a little bit too much for people to understand.

CU left it out there on the field and we were a mash unit going in,great effort.

I highly doubt we see this many injuries next year.

Back