What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown extended

I’d rather have good P5, CSU and another G5 or FCS, but one that is in our recruiting footprint like Texas State, UTSA, Houston, SMU, Tulane, etc. That way, we have our marquee OOC matchup, our instate rival that keeps the state semi interested, and then a body bag game vs a team that is visible to our recruiting base.
That's a fine standpoint, no argument. Different strokes for different folks. In my thinking I'm not so attached to the idea of CSU every year. I see the value of the in-state rivalry, but if we swapped them for a BSU, Wyoming or Air Force here and there I wouldn't complain.

Went to a game one time. Had a good time. And thought I'd join.

Many CU fans don't get it. Nasty bastards they can be. Can't be a CU fan because of that, so I'll keep up the Husker banter here for awhile longer.

Go Huskers!
Go Rams!

You think we're nasty because we insult a Nebraska fan who comes on our board?

Many CU fans don't get it. Nasty bastards they can be. Can't be a CU fan because of that, so I'll keep up the Husker banter here for awhile longer.

Go Huskers!
Go Rams!
Ugh, if I could only say what I wanted to with this.:D

Go Huskers!
Go Rams!
Only the fan of a rival team roots for the opponents of his rival.

Back