What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - CU/UU Saturday Dec 31.

CU shouldn't be scared of any of the teams on the schedule. None of them. They ought to feel like they can win every last one of the games. Of course they won't, but this isn't like the Big 12, where you had to chalk up the games in Columbia and Lawrence as losses every year, and probably games in Austin, Manhattan, and Stillwater, too. Every single team in the Pac 12 is beatable - at home and on the road.

Absolutely, been saying the same thing. There is literally not one Pac-12 game that they should not walk into feeling like they can't win. 9-9 is very reachable

Utah is a terrible team. I didn't believe it until I saw one of their PGs attempt a contested 3 from about the 4th row with over 8 seconds left on the shot clock. Love beating conference teams by 40.

We should play Utah in everything from here on out. We have uber-scoreboard on those chumps. Go Buffs

Just finished watching it. We're starting to see this team come together.

The high post action with Dre is starting to work very well. And when we're playing inside-out our 3 point shooting is pretty damn good.

The next things that need to happen are for Austin and Nate to start getting into a rhythm on offense. Austin looks like he could break out at any time, because he's playing a lot more aggressively.

Beyond that, Cain and Adams need to find their sea legs and start contributing. Lastly, Shane needs to keep making incremental improvements like we saw a bit of tonight.

Keep playing great defense, rebounding and fighting for loose balls. We'll steal some games by outworking people.

Just finished watching it. We're starting to see this team come together.

The high post action with Dre is starting to work very well. And when we're playing inside-out our 3 point shooting is pretty damn good.

The next things that need to happen are for Austin and Nate to start getting into a rhythm on offense. Austin looks like he could break out at any time, because he's playing a lot more aggressively.

Beyond that, Cain and Adams need to find their sea legs and start contributing. Lastly, Shane needs to keep making incremental improvements like we saw a bit of tonight.

Keep playing great defense, rebounding and fighting for loose balls. We'll steal some games by outworking people.

You mentioned cain and adams, I agree, they need to step up, going to need them, especially cain with his size.

Absolutely, been saying the same thing. There is literally not one Pac-12 game that they should not walk into feeling like they can't win. 9-9 is very reachable

I'll probably still be unraveling this sentence, in my mind, when the world ends on 21 December.

It was the Big 12 policy to black those games out I believe in conference

Another great reason why its nice we are in the Pac 12

Thanks for that info. Happy to be in the Pac 12 so I can watch the men's games. Two years ago, when Nebraska was so good, the women's game against Nebraska was blacked out.

Roberson just doing what he does tonight, 17 and 17.

A couple quick thoughts:
I know Eckloff only gets in during garbage time, but he always looks fundamentally sound and he can actually catch the ball, why doesn't he get some of the mins Simba gets?
Booker really shot the ball well tonight
Dinwiddie, Dinwiddie, Dinwiddie oh how i love thee Dinwiddie. Wow is he good and continually getting better.
CU against the zone in the first half was terrible against a terrible team. 2nd half the lights came on, everything was better, shot selection, penetration, ball movement. They are going to see a lot of zone this year, the solid shooting and good ball movement tonight give me a little hope.
I wish Cain would have got to run with the "first team" a little bit tonight.

Utah is terrible, but at least CU blew them out.

i've been watching trey since his days at cherry creek. He is a fundamentally sound player, but offensively, he doesn't see the other players as well as the other bigs, and defensively, he not agressive enough both in rebounding and man defense, also simba is a tree trunk in the paint, i've not seen anyone move him off the block....imho

i've been watching trey since his days at cherry creek. He is a fundamentally sound player, but offensively, he doesn't see the other players as well as the other bigs, and defensively, he not agressive enough both in rebounding and man defense, also simba is a tree trunk in the paint, i've not seen anyone move him off the block....imho

i am sure there is a very good reason that trey doesn't play, but simba is called simba for a reason. I haven't seen any of these tree trunk like abilities you speak of. That being said, he did look better against Utah than he has all year (even though the Krause IER system Tad uses graded him out as a D for the game).

i am sure there is a very good reason that trey doesn't play, but simba is called simba for a reason. I haven't seen any of these tree trunk like abilities you speak of. That being said, he did look better against Utah than he has all year (even though the Krause IER system Tad uses graded him out as a D for the game).

lol, tree trunk abilities have both pros and cons.... and i know you and i have both seen the con of those abilities, feet firmly planted and no chance of any elevation.....but yes, i'm hoping as the season progresses we see some more of the pro's to those tree trunk abilities... also, didn't know that tad used the k-ier system, very cool...

Back