What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Hawaii, Sept 3.

update update for the "Advance Team" We just spoke to the Aloha Stadium and both the upper and lower Halawa lots will be open at 11:15 (NOT 12:15) So those who were going to help us save stalls with cars see if you can be there by 11:15 AM. Skidmark has my cell phone, I'll give you a ring ding tomorrow. Have FUN and see you all tomorrow!!!

Hawaii Tailgate update.

Hawaii bound Buff Fans.
Here's the update on the tailgate.

The Aloha spirit lives! The SportsHawaii.com crew has graciously invited Allbuffs to collocate the Sackygate/Allbuffs tent next door to their Hawaiian Tailgate. These veteran Aloha tailgaters and football fans know game day in Hawaii and are welcoming CU fans to say hello for some pre-game mingling and hospitality.

There are three options on game day.

1) Sackygate Special Forces - Meet at the SackNSave at 11 AM to provision up! The Sack N Save is due South of the stadium parking lots...within walking distance. This is the preferred option to help ensure a good variety in the spread.

4561 Salt Lake Blvd

2) Advance team. The elite Allbuffs Six advance team will be at the stadium as soon as the gates open to claim a spot on the upper Halawa Lot. We are targeting somewhere between parking post 4 and 7 in the row nearest to Salt Lake Blvd. The lower lots open at 11:15AM and the upper Halawa lot is scheduled to open at 12:15. PM me if you have what it takes to be on this team. I could use one or two more cars to secure the prime real estate for the Sacky Mobile.

3) Show up when you get there. Enjoy your morning round of golf, visit to the aquarium, tour of Pearl Harbor, and swing by on your schedule. We'll CU there.

Look for the CU Flag & Allbuffs Banner next to the Sports Hawaii Banner and flag. Go Buffs!!

182bc382-ffcc-1445.jpg

This is the SportsHawaii tailgate URL to gleen additional information. http://www.sportshawaii.com/sh/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40042

CU in paradise on Saturday.

Another reminder: for those of you not named skidmark, we're meeting at the sack-n-save at 11:00 to provision up. I have already gotten a bunch of stuff, but we'll need some smaller items like ketchup, chips, dips & desserts. Oh, and beer. We can always use more beer. So, if you're NOT going to meet at the sack-n-save, and you're NOT named skidmark, then pick something from the above list and bring it. Most of you should have my cell phone number. If not, I'll check this one more time before we head out tomorrow. send me a pm with your cell and we'll get connected.

Allsome! Looking forward to it. I've made it halfway on my journey! Now just to find a place to sleep in the Portland airport. Tomorrow is GAMEDAY! **** YAH!

Edit: I'll make sure to bring some beer too!

Allsome! Looking forward to it. I've made it halfway on my journey! Now just to find a place to sleep in the Portland airport. Tomorrow is GAMEDAY! **** YAH!

Edit: I'll make sure to bring some beer too!

Please don't forget the flagpole.

I'm plus 2 but i really have no ****ing clue when the other two will head over. I'll bring some beer, maybe my camera.

Got it buddy! Just checked it in at the desk in Portland!

We'll need photos, guys.

Rep to phatmack for stepping up and getting the Sackygate CU/AllBuffs flagpole to Hawaii.

(Nice to meet you at he kickoff luncheon, too.)

The flag is here. Apparently, the flagpole is here as well. No worries. We'll have PLENTY of pics of the allbuffs flag.

Nice! I still think it would have been allsome to use a bamboo pole. And are you guys ready to meet the father of snow?

update update for the "Advance Team" We just spoke to the Aloha Stadium and both the upper and lower Halawa lots will be open at 11:15 (NOT 12:15) So those who were going to help us save stalls with cars see if you can be there by 11:15 AM. Skidmark has my cell phone, I'll give you a ring ding tomorrow. Have FUN and see you all tomorrow!!!

Rodger that. See ya at 11AM.

I'll post this since I know he'll forget to due to many mai tais on the flight over....

Tatonka + 4 (NB96's mom and old man, sister and brother-in-law) Told my sister to be sure to bring beer for everyone and Tatonka has this bad habit of bringing ****** vodka to tailgates so beware....

Is eleven Trader Vic's Mai Tais on the flight over too many? Apparently I will be at the AllBuff Tailgate with Navy's family and some "sh#tty" vodka. We have to go to the Alumni tailgate, but we'll swing by before that and again after the game to celebrate the BUFFS victory! Wish you could be here Navy, but it seems your family likes me better! I'll is all you All-Tards in a few hours, GO BUFFS!!!!!

big trouble in little china bros, do any of you guys have an extra cu t-shirt L or xl, because all i can find is my cold weather gear

Is eleven Trader Vic's Mai Tais on the flight over too many? Apparently I will be at the AllBuff Tailgate with Navy's family and some "sh#tty" vodka. We have to go to the Alumni tailgate, but we'll swing by before that and again after the game to celebrate the BUFFS victory! Wish you could be here Navy, but it seems your family likes me better! I'll is all you All-Tards in a few hours, GO BUFFS!!!!!

:lol:
Naw - it's just that you have more disposable income than I do at this point. Ahhh, to be young and stupid again. Have fun out there, and I plan on seeing everyone at the U$C game in November.

11 Trader Vic Mai Tais? Damn, surprised you haven't died of gut rot yet.:nod:

Just so ya'll know - we saw Sackygate on ESPN today. Looks like they brought the cameras around before the game. I saw the Allbuffs flag blowing in the wind. Well done!

Just so ya'll know - we saw Sackygate on ESPN today. Looks like they brought the cameras around before the game. I saw the Allbuffs flag blowing in the wind. Well done!

We sang the fight song and also screamed at the camera. Which one made it?

Back