What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - UCLA.

Coming to the game as part of a group coming up for family weekend. Hoping to be there +1, but plans aren't totally firmed up yet....

Looks like I'm out. Damn people wanting to do family **** on family weekend instead of drinking beer with total strangers.... :pissed:

I am in. Look forward to meeting some of you. I will bring ribs. Corner of farrand field, right?

I do NOT have the van this week. I'll be driving the Jeep. No worries, though. We'll end up taking two vehicles.

Looks like a big crowd this week. Should be fun. Hopefully, the po po won't be kicking us off the grass.

Here are the assignments. As a reminder, if you're tasked with bringing beer, IPAs have been banned from sackygate:

Snow: Beer
Superbuff: Chips, dip, salsa
Tante: Something for the grill
BCS: Beer
Chippy: Something for the grill
HouBuff: Booze (be imaginative)
Dio: Buns (probably need around 24 hot dog and 24 hamburger buns.)
Rugged: Coke, diet coke, Tonic.
Hugegroove: Chips, dip, salsa
Flatirons: Desserts (brownies, cookies, etc.)
Duff: Coke, diet coke, bloody mary mix.
Ski town: Desserts
Buff Herd: Ribs - this sounds good. Will you be making them ahead of time with me re-heating them, or am I cooking them from raw? Ribs take a while to cook, so if that's the case, please get there kind of early so we can get them started.
Nik: Beer
Burrito & friends: Beer & ice
Flukes: Booze.

As a reminder, the winners of the allbuffs tickets this week are Darth Snow and Liverflukes. Congratulations to both of you. See you all at the tailgate tomorrow!

IPAs were banned?!?!?!?!?!?!

Buns - nice draw again for me this week.

Cya tomorrow

Cya tomorrow

IPAs are trendy, over-hopped junk. A nice seasonal Oktoberfest beer might be good, if anybody is out there, wondering what to bring.

Cya tomorrow

IPAs are trendy, over-hopped junk. A nice seasonal Oktoberfest beer might be good, if anybody is out there, wondering what to bring.

I just packed some Ballast Point Big Eye IPA and Sculpin IPA in my luggage. Guess we'll drink them at the hotel.

Now, I can see setting conditions for those "officially" tasked with bringing beer to the sackygate. But banning ANY type of alcohol at a tailgate party is anti-Allbuffs; hell, it's anti-American. We all like to slowly ruin our livers in our own ways, and we should have the fundamental, unalienable right to poison ourselves with whatever swill we choose. If Rugged wants to show up with a bottle of Evan green, by all means, swig that warm ****** whiskey until your nose bleeds. If Sacky and Sack-dad want to get ripped on martinis that are strong enough to degrease an airplane, then by God, that's what the **** they should do. If BCS wants to huff paint...well, okay, I see that maybe there should be some limits. But you get where I'm going. I'm running towards freedom and the American way. Who's with me?

I would love to stop by to meet liverflukes but I don't think we will make it over. Rugged bringing coke might sway me though.

I would love to stop by to meet liverflukes but I don't think we will make it over. Rugged bringing coke might sway me though.

That was what confused me, isn't all coke, by definition, diet coke?

We'll bring some kind of interesting cokctail and plastic cups. Sacky, do you usually have clean ice to serve it with. We don't have a cooler.

Banning IPAs? Never thought I'd have to sneak a flask into a tailgate. I hope you don't have pat downs.

Gawd, whatta bunch of followers. Fine. You want to drink that crap, be my guest. Just don't drag me down into your personal hell.

I can bring you an Allbuffs shirt tomorrow if you want - so long as you wear Large or an XLT :lol:

Back