What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - UCLA.

Im new to the forum and tailgating at CU. I don't have a parking spot in lot 346/348 but can anyone walk to Farrand Field with chairs and a small grill and tailgate on the grass? Is this allowed or is the field off limits?

How fantastic!

Thanks Sacky for putting on a great tailgate, and to Darth for the ticket.

The food was awesome, especially the grilled cheese/bacon sammiches!

It was great meeting and talking to everyone..... I'm going to try to make more of these

Another great tailgate. You guys all need to hit up sacky with some rep. He pays for the spot, sets everything up, cooks the food and then cleans everything up and puts it away. He does all the work so we can sit there and have fun so thanks sacky.

Also thanks for joining us liverflukes, you got me so drunk I don't remember the game. And thanks for the awesome beer chipwich, I never expected to try a new IPA at sackygate.

Another great tailgate. You guys all need to hit up sacky with some rep. He pays for the spot, sets everything up, cooks the food and then cleans everything up and puts it away. He does all the work so we can sit there and have fun so thanks sacky.

Also thanks for joining us liverflukes, you got me so drunk I don't remember the game. And thanks for the awesome beer chipwich, I never expected to try a new IPA at sackygate.

I'm sending rep your way for making those grilled cheese sandwiches. Downright brilliant! Between you and my buddy Joe, I was actually able to do some socializing yesterday. Great turnout. Great weather. Great fun. Thanks!

I'd love to meet you guys. Crazy that we are all there and don't meet each other. One of these times I'll wear a DBT tee shirt.

Haha. Also @Buffellow85- when you introduced yourself I was like, "WhoTF is Buffalo85":lol:

That's exactly what I thought.

Had a great time meeting folks. I'm sure I met some folks close to kick off that I can't remember now. Now used to drinking at altitude.:drink:

Mrs. HouBuff enjoyed the tailgate too. Although she did say "Why does everyone keep making fun of my hat?"

Had a great time meeting folks. I'm sure I met some folks close to kick off that I can't remember now. Now used to drinking at altitude.:drink:

Mrs. HouBuff enjoyed the tailgate too. Although she did say "Why does everyone keep making fun of my hat?"
i thought she looked very nice in her hat.

i never made fun of her hat and... quite frankly, i thought your wife was very cute. this from a happily married man. i don't know if that helped or hurt but, i thought she looked good in it. you gotta remember, allbuffs is full of assholes. i was just not around long enough for my asshole side to come out. i probably could have found something else wrong with her... well, like you. but, my time was limited. :smile2:

it was good to go get an opportunity to meet you and your wife. i thought both of you were very cool and nice.

Both Eric and Dave would be great additions to this board. I just don't think they have the time for it. Not that I do, but dammit, I MAKE time. :lol:

Nice meeting everyone (Sacky, Rugged, Slider, Tante, Snow) at the tailgate. Sacky, please apologize to your pops one more time for me. Really didn't mean to spill Maker's Mark all over him. I'm just stupid like that.

If we could only get a team to match the tailgate's awesomeness, all would be right in the world. Will be at the CU-USC game (I'm a glutton for disappointment) so shoot me a PM if anyone will be around.

My dad said I HAVE to go to this little tailgates I have heard little about....

Back