What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call: USC - Friday Nov 4th **Night Game**

And it will be me +1 so long as Buffnik didn't [strike] forget [/strike] think about me and give that extra ticket to someone else.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

The assignments:

Sacky: Chili
Mick: Schnapps
Scotty: Beer*
Chippy: Beer*
Snow: Fritos (one bag)
ITB: Fritos (one bag)
Hugegroove: Bourbon (Jack Daniels or better)
Dio: Shredded cheddar cheese (one medium bag), potato chips.
WSP: Rum
BCS: Shredded cheddar cheese (one medium bag), potato chips.
Boulder Buff: Hot Chocolate mix - must be water based, not milk. (can or individual packets)
Heywood: Hot Chocolate Mix (see instructions for BB)
Rugged: Bourbon (no Evan)
Montana: Beer, booze.
Nik: Rumplemintz
Unleash & Brad: Figuring on one or both of you being there, we'll need some kind of desserts. Cookies, brownies, etc.

By my count, we're looking at a minimum of 37 people. I'm going to make over 20 lbs of chili. God help us if that's not enough.

*Guinness or some kind of stout or porter would be appropriate for this game.

Oh, hell, I forgot to assign somebody to bring some cokes. Who can take on that important responsibility?

Sorry to be late with this, but I'll be there. So, Sacky, if you have any assignment for me, let me know. I happen to be off on Friday. I hope the damned carpet cleaner guy doesn't wait until 4 to show up though.

Sorry to be late with this, but I'll be there. So, Sacky, if you have any assignment for me, let me know. I happen to be off on Friday. I hope the damned carpet cleaner guy doesn't wait until 4 to show up though.

Perfect. We need somebody to bring some sodas. Coke, diet coke & sprite. a sixer of each should do. See you then!

how does one get so lucky to only have to bring a $3 bag of ****ing fritos

It's an inexact science. Chances are that the Frito bags were assigned based on past participation (corresponding to past significant contributions) and need. I also like to try to spread it around a bit, so that somebody with an easy assignment one week might get a more complicated one the next. It doesn't always work, but that's what I'm striving for.

It's an inexact science. Chances are that the Frito bags were assigned based on past participation (corresponding to past significant contributions) and need. I also like to try to spread it around a bit, so that somebody with an easy assignment one week might get a more complicated one the next. It doesn't always work, but that's what I'm striving for.
best damn tailgating coordinator in the land

BTW - 20 lbs of chili costs about $60 to make. I'll gladly accept any contributions to offset that cost.

***Urgent Announcement***

Do Not Allow bcs to Drink at Friday's Tailgate

I say he can only drink booze if it is to cure pain from five omelet pan slaps to the face.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

HOLA BITCHOLAS! I'm coming into town for the game. Probably won't make it right at 3, but I am going to come by to meet you all!

Sacky, is a beer peace offering good or is there anything different you need? I may have some additional squids with me and there a chance my old man (who you met in Havaii) will be with me too.

Looking forward to meeting you all....FINALLY!

HOLA BITCHOLAS! I'm coming into town for the game. Probably won't make it right at 3, but I am going to come by to meet you all!

Sacky, is a beer peace offering good or is there anything different you need? I may have some additional squids with me and there a chance my old man (who you met in Havaii) will be with me too.

Looking forward to meeting you all....FINALLY!

Beer should be good. I look forward to seeing you.

As an update: I brought out the meat products for tomorrow's chili. I have 12.5 lbs of ground beef, 7.75 lbs of italian sausage, 1.5 lbs of chorizo, 1 lb of bacon, and 10 cans of chili beans at a pound each. That totals 32 lbs of chili goodness (pre-cooked weight). This isn't a challenge, but I sincerely think we should be set. At least I hope so.

I will bring some extra bucks for you Sackman - contribute to the food cause. You do a lot for the gaiter, and while everyone chips in, you shouldn't have to bear the brunt of the financial burden for food

I will bring some extra bucks for you Sackman - contribute to the food cause. You do a lot for the gaiter, and while everyone chips in, you shouldn't have to bear the brunt of the financial burden for food

I appreciate it. It's not like I'm destitute. I really enjoy doing this. I love to cook, and I love the challenge of trying to figure out how to make enough food to feed 40+ people. Chili is a rather expensive item to try to feed 40+ people, though.

Back