What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call: USC - Friday Nov 4th **Night Game**

Perfect. We need somebody to bring some sodas. Coke, diet coke & sprite. a sixer of each should do. See you then!
Done. But I'm old and lugging that **** across campus will be a bitch. I'll have to stop and rest a few times. We are talking about 14.702 pounds!

Last edited:
I found a recipe for chili that I'm going to try. It is the recipe that won $20,000 as the best chili on ****ing earth.

Chili Recipe

Last edited:
Not coming. I decided going and trying to catch a 10 pound trout sounded a lot better than watching some ****** football. Will be one of a handful of games I will have missed in a long time. Hopefully the buffs can do something without my bad luck there.

No bacon = fail.

Bacon can be added to anything. This looks like a good recipe. I'm a little leery of the cocoa, but I'm willing to give this a try. Not with tomorrow's chili, but maybe the next time.

Nice work with that, DBT. Thanks!

Bacon can be added to anything. This looks like a good recipe. I'm a little leery of the cocoa, but I'm willing to give this a try. Not with tomorrow's chili, but maybe the next time.

Nice work with that, DBT. Thanks!
Hey! It has beer! Question is, what beer?

OK. I'll bring coke, diet coke, sprite and cookies/desert for BB & Leash.

I am not mking it because of a dumbass move i performed with a snow blower yesterday. Will be spending most of tomorrow afternoon at a hand surgeon and will not be in any shape to head up to Boulder. Hope the pain meds dull the mind during the game while watching on my couch

I'll be late to the tailgate (+1) and looking forward to meeting whoever is still there when we roll in.

Two questions:
1) Any recommended parking spots?
2) What can I bring that is OK for the tail-end of the tailgate? I figured liquor/beer is always good?

I'll be late to the tailgate (+1) and looking forward to meeting whoever is still there when we roll in.

Two questions:
1) Any recommended parking spots?
2) What can I bring that is OK for the tail-end of the tailgate? I figured liquor/beer is always good?

Beer is fine. See you soon.

On the bus from Bloomfield on my way in! Don't worry, buying beverages in Boulder so I won't leave any vodka behind!

Chili was AWESOME! Too bad more of you did not imbibe. Sacky will be eating chili for a month!

Great to finally meet up with some of you yesterday, and Sacky, that chili was flat out righteous! Thanks for hosting and hope I can make it back for another one next year!:thumbsup:

Once again, Great Tailgate Sacky! And a few pics with BCS & Dio trying out for an open roster spot next year. Great meeting Navy Buff and the other newbees.

DSCN0618.jpgDSCN0620.jpgDSCN0621.jpgDSCN0624.jpgDSCN0619.jpg

I will be eating chili for weeks. I have no idea how to figure out how much food to make. One week, we go through Jambalaya like people haven't eaten in a month. So I make an extra pot of chili, and take home almost two pots worth. Maybe my chili isn't as good as I think?

Nah.

Awesome tailgate yesterday. Thanks to all who chipped in. I appreciate it very much. Next week is the last one of the year.

Chili was awesome and, umm, I had no, how do I put this, umm, negative side effects.

Back