What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Washington State. Oct 1. 1:30 PM kickoff

I know. I need to stop sitting next to Snow and Rugged at the games. They've turned me into an overt whore.
fify, and please do, we hate you, you ice spitting girl-who-let-us-sit-in-sweet-seats-and-cop-angering person.

fify, and please do, we hate you, you ice spitting girl-who-let-us-sit-in-sweet-seats-and-cop-angering person.

What happens at Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium STAYS at Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium.

OK, so here's the lineup & assignments so far:

Dio - Chips & dip
Leash (probably late) - dessert (cookies, brownies, etc)
Snow - Chips & dip
WSP - side dish & tortillas.
Hugegroove - Bombay & soda.
BCS - something for the grill (the chicken was a big hit last time, if you're so inclined).
Mtn - beer*
ITB - beer*
BS 76 & friends - something for the grill - I have your cooler bag and will bring it to the tailgate or we can work out the details to get it to you ahead of time if you'd like. Just let me know.
Costa Rica Buff. - Beer*

*For all people bringing beer - you can also feel free to bring along a bottle of booze if you so desire. I still have some beer from the last tailgate and I'll bring it along.

Dio - Chips & dip
Snow - Chips & dip
BCS - something for the grill (the chicken was a big hit last time, if you're so inclined).
Mtn - beer*
ITB - beer*
BS 76 & friends - something for the grill - I have your cooler bag and will bring it to the tailgate or we can work out the details to get it to you ahead of time if you'd like. Just let me know.
Costa Rica Buff. - Beer*

*For all people bringing beer - you can also feel free to bring along a bottle of booze if you so desire. I still have some beer from the last tailgate and I'll bring it along.
planning on it either way hahaha

Dio - Chips & dip
Snow - Chips & dip
Mtn - beer*
ITB - beer*
Costa Rica Buff. - Beer*

excellent....beer or booze it is!

It's too early in the year for jambalaya. Bring the tortillas if you must, but there will be no jambalaya to go with them.

I'll break out the jambalaya for the Oregon game in late October. It should be sufficiently cool by then. Chili for the USC game, and probably back to the jambalaya for the UA game.

not many folks coming to this tailgate. Either that, or they just haven't found the roll call yet.

SACKY what you bringing... with the tortillas... sounds like jambalaya burritos
Reading is a virtue.

SACKY what you bringing... with the tortillas... sounds like jambalaya burritos

I'm bringing burgers & brats. If wsp is so set on bringing tortillas, he's more than welcome. I'm not sure there will be anything to put in them, though. Maybe somebody can get creative.

I apologize in advance for the friend I'm bringing. He is funny as ****, but can be a bit abrasive if you don't know him... he also likes to drink. Roll with the punches

I apologize in advance for the friend I'm bringing. He is funny as ****, but can be a bit abrasive if you don't know him... he also likes to drink. Roll with the punches

No worries. There will be a WSU fan in attendance as well. A great guy, but a bit on the obnoxious side.

Sorry I'm late to the thread, sacky. I'll be able to get there by 11. I'm +3 and the tyke.

I might stop by briefly to say hi if my gameday crew responsibilities don't get in the way. Last time was ridiculous for us but hopefully I'll get some time to check in with everyone.

Sorry I'm late to the thread, sacky. I'll be able to get there by 11. I'm +3 and the tyke.

Cool. Bring something to eat. Chips, side dish, dessert - whatever. I think we should be pretty well covered.

No worries. I'll just pick the bag up from you at the tailgate. Thanks!

Back