What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sackie, if you think no one is coming back, you're nuts....

dcbuffman

This team played hard and almost beat the #12 team in the country. If you think the 10,000 people who went to the game were disappointed with what they saw today, you're nuts. They're coming back to see more.

Sackman, I think your bitterness about the football team is keeping you from buying into go things that are happening in Boulder. Go to the basketball games. Win or lose, this is an exciting team.

They said the attendance was 10,852 I think, that's pretty damm impressive given the recent history. I think in recent years they would only draw around 7-8K against a ranked team (other than the gayhawks, of course)

That game was electrifying!! Buzz has that team going. I knew he would have more success that Hack, I know its a little premature, but I'm excited for CU BBall.

They may get a few more people in the stands than they had last year, but nothing like they would have gotten had they beaten KSU.

Most folks are going to look at the newspaper today and see that CU lost at home and say "huh, too bad, I thought they were going to be better this year. Oh, the Avs won... Hey honey, let's get tickets to the next Avs game!"

Back