What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sandusky update (more evidence against Joe P)

I think the guy is being sarcastic with that shirt and making fun of how ridiculous it was for Sandusky to try to get people to think his actions were innocent by referring to himself as a tickle monster.

Yes.

It looks like the jury may be looking for a way to discredit, or maybe they do just want clarity. At any rate, that would only impact McQueary's testimony, and it's nearly impossible to buy the defense's cnspiracy theory. Anyway, if this jury does come back not guilty, the adopted son's charges could be the basis for new charges.

In my one experience as a juror we brought in what we felt was the crucial evidence to make sure we all had a good long look at it, and to make sure that everyone was clear on what we were all seeing before we returned a guilty verdict. Passing a guilty verdict on anyone is serious, and the judge and any reasonable jurors make sure that everyone has a chance to walk through why they are coming to that decision before they rush to anything. Hopefully they are just being thorough and dutiful jurors. Another possibility is that jurors want to maximize their time with crucial evidence for prospective book/interview deals - jaded, but everyone is trying to make a buck.

The shirt's text is dripping with cum. You be the judge.

I didn't notice that. The guy wearing that shirt obviously supports Sandusky and pedophilia. He's a sexual predator. As the father of a young boy, if I saw someone wearing a shirt like that I would kill him.

I didn't notice that. The guy wearing that shirt obviously supports Sandusky and pedophilia. He's a sexual predator. As the father of a young boy, if I saw someone wearing a shirt like that I would kill him.

:lol:

The voice of reason speaks again.

This is what should happen to the PSU administrators who protected Sandusky ...

... and it's about time it happened to one of these guys.

PHILADELPHIA -- A Roman Catholic church official was convicted Friday of child endangerment but acquitted of conspiracy in a groundbreaking clergy-abuse trial, becoming the first U.S. church official convicted of a crime for mishandling abuse claims.

Monsignor William Lynn helped the archdiocese keep predators in ministry, and the public in the dark, by telling parishes their priests were being removed for health reasons and then sending the men to unsuspecting churches, prosecutors said.

Lynn, 61, had faced about 10 to 20 years in prison if convicted of all three counts he faced – conspiracy and two counts of child endangerment. He was convicted only on one of the endangerment counts, leaving him with the possibility of 3 1/2 to seven years in prison.

Sounds like we could have a hung jury. The fact that they needed to go back and review McQueery's testimony and that of the McQueery friend (Doctor) tells me that there is at least 1 juror who is saying this:

No evidence was brought forward except kids who stand to gain a lot of money, who may have been coached. Not one single eyewitness except for McQueery who changed his story and can't be trusted.... Something like that.

It only takes one radical to wreck the process. I'm bracing for hung jury and Jerry Sandusky walkin.

Sounds like we could have a hung jury. The fact that they needed to go back and review McQueery's testimony and that of the McQueery friend (Doctor) tells me that there is at least 1 juror who is saying this:

No evidence was brought forward except kids who stand to gain a lot of money, who may have been coached. Not one single eyewitness except for McQueery who changed his story and can't be trusted.... Something like that.

It only takes one radical to wreck the process. I'm bracing for hung jury and Jerry Sandusky walkin.

Can't be a hung jury. They have reached a verdict.

Yeah - that news just in that there is a verdict, so I got to go with Guilty. They might have had one guy who wouldn't convict, but no chance they would all let him off. He's going down the river.

I hope Penn State gets sued for millions and millions.

While money can never fix the destruction Sandusky has caused, I hope those people hurt by Sandusky can drain the endowment and insurance funds. I also hope they go after the people who covered this up and make them pay.

I like to think there is a special place in the center of the 9th circle for this POS. I am sure Brutus or Cassius wouldn't mind giving up their place for Sandusky.

Should be happy that he was found guilty but that does very little for his victims other than let them know that he can't get to them or any other boys.

Now we need to see the criminal suits against the administrators for the cover-up and failure to report, let them spend their retirement savings on lawyers only to end up spending at least some time behind bars.

Most importantly, send a message to others in similar positions that trying to protect your institution never justifies allowing evil to happen to innocent victims.

Next turn the pockets of PSU inside out and suck out every last cent. Again send a message that this kind of thing cannot be ignored and that an athletic program and the individuals in it are never more important than those who they hurt in defending their kingdoms. Had the school been in control of athletics instead of the reverse this would have ended many years and victims ago.

Does he now try to take the cowards way out and off himself before the prisoners do it for him?

Should be happy that he was found guilty but that does very little for his victims other than let them know that he can't get to them or any other boys.

Now we need to see the criminal suits against the administrators for the cover-up and failure to report, let them spend their retirement savings on lawyers only to end up spending at least some time behind bars.

Most importantly, send a message to others in similar positions that trying to protect your institution never justifies allowing evil to happen to innocent victims.

Next turn the pockets of PSU inside out and suck out every last cent. Again send a message that this kind of thing cannot be ignored and that an athletic program and the individuals in it are never more important than those who they hurt in defending their kingdoms. Had the school been in control of athletics instead of the reverse this would have ended many years and victims ago.

+1000000

+1

Does he now try to take the cowards way out and off himself before the prisoners do it for him?

The right thing to do would be to admit to everything and apologize to all his victims.

Then he can off himself.

The right thing to do would be to admit to everything and apologize to all his victims.

Then he can off himself.

If he was going to do the right thing he never would have done this in the first place.

He is a self-center SOB who doesn't care about anyone or anything other than his own perverted desires. If he gives an apology it will be phony and intended only to make people feel sorry for him.

More likely he will die claiming he was the victim and was doing these kids a favor.

Back