What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 8/8 Practice Rollcall: 7:35-9:45 pm

What I saw...

Great practice. The guys were so vocal and having so much fun and competing. Best practice I've ever seen in my 4 years attending.

Sefo did fine. I was impressed with Montez's arm and Aspay looked pretty accurate. Gerhke didn't impress me that practice. I saw no sign of Rippy, but that probably says more about my eyes. The D looked good. Carr showed some flashes. Quite a few dropped catches. Got to say a few words to Nembot and man is that young man a monster! and Hasselbach's dad looks big and fit enough to still play in the NFL. Pretty lame FG attempt in 7-7...or was it full 11-11?...but I'm not sure about the distance. Saw 2 guys (forgot who they were now) wrestling for the ball after a catch for like 15 seconds in the corner of the endzone...when I saw that I realized how much these kids want to compete and win. Heard Baltazaar is a no go...bummer.

What I saw...

Great practice. The guys were so vocal and having so much fun and competing. Best practice I've ever seen in my 4 years attending.

Sefo did fine. I was impressed with Montez's arm and Aspay looked pretty accurate. Gerhke didn't impress me that practice. I saw no sign of Rippy, but that probably says more about my eyes. The D looked good. Carr showed some flashes. Quite a few dropped catches. Got to say a few words to Nembot and man is that young man a monster! and Hasselbach's dad looks big and fit enough to still play in the NFL. Pretty lame FG attempt in 7-7...or was it full 11-11?...but I'm not sure about the distance. Saw 2 guys (forgot who they were now) wrestling for the ball after a catch for like 15 seconds in the corner of the endzone...when I saw that I realized how much these kids want to compete and win. Heard Baltazaar is a no go...bummer.

Yeah that was Donovan lee who ended up with it. I think he was wrestling with tedric for it. Funny sequence for sure.

Yeah that was Donovan lee who ended up with it. I think he was wrestling with tedric for it. Funny sequence for sure.
That's right...I remember looking them up on the roster but I've slept since then so couldn't remember. :lol:

The drops did kind of bother me. Seemed like a lot of catchable balls that didn't get reeled in.

It was fun meeting some of the guys. I'll try and make it to an open practice again next year.

Mac said "for reasons out of his control...that's all I'm going to say about it". My guess is Mac is pissed at CU admissions, but that's pure speculation.

Mac said "for reasons out of his control...that's all I'm going to say about it". My guess is Mac is pissed at CU admissions, but that's pure speculation.
Mac's control or Baltazaar's? (Or both I suppose) Various combinations of answers there would tell us how onboard admissions actually is right now...

Transferable JUCO credits are black and white. They either transfer or they don't.

from phone

Carr looks good. Wasn't able to see much of Gordon on Saturday but he is the most put together running back on the team IMO.

Carr looks good. Wasn't able to see much of Gordon on Saturday but he is the most put together running back on the team IMO.

Are re you saying Dino has the best bone structure of any running back on the team?!?!?

Back