What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scott Frost Interview Notes and Comments

I love the logic of the California frat boys on here. Just bring up the past at Nebraska (which you guys always talk **** about us for doing?) and it somehow makes Callier an innocent man. So wise. Like a miniature Buddha. You gotta take the pot goggles off and get your heads out of your asses. There is CLEARLY NO ONE on 44 when he does this, he is the last player on Adrian. When he’s done with his deed he hops right up like nothing happened. And Adrian looks at him with a “WTF dude?” Hand gesture.

You all know damn well if that were Montez there would be threads on threads about it that would not be childishly moved to the “island of misfits”. Adrian knows, Scott frost knows, all Nebraska fans know what happened. That’s the difference between NU and **** fans. You have no class, you won’t own up to anything or condemn one of your own. We widely condemned Suh for what he did AFTER leaving NU, you **** stains are simply incapable and it’s sad. For the few that are capable of being objective, props! Next year in Boulder will be fun to watch from across the fence.
Thank you for your interest in Colorado Football

Since that is a photo (and a terrible on at that) we not only cannot see who’s knees are on who, but we have no timeline of when the knee twisting is happening. From the video you can see that no one is on Callier at the time he gets jealous of Nebraska and doesn’t feel confident that he can stop Adrian anymore. Nice try though.
do you believe the Earth is flat?

CU fans have the classic little man/little brother/Eli Manning syndrome. You’ve never reached the heights Nebraska has and it’s obvious you can’t stand it. “Let’s start a Nebraska hate thread!” “Let’s defend our dirty player!” It’s all petulant and sad and at the same time funny as hell to watch. I’m glad I decided to venture over here lol

CU fans have the classic little man/little brother/Eli Manning syndrome. You’ve never reached the heights Nebraska has and it’s obvious you can’t stand it. “Let’s start a Nebraska hate thread!” “Let’s defend our dirty player!” It’s all petulant and sad and at the same time funny as hell to watch. I’m glad I decided to venture over here lol
Heights... Like winning a Natty before Osborne?

But the emails!

Prove my point about you guys and fill the responses with toddler level insults about Nebraska and the fans, and no substance or argument. Thank you.
I wasn’t aware you were inviting a substantive dialogue. I find it fascinating that you are accusing Buff fans of generating insults. Perhaps you should read your own posts.

When Sefo was knocked out of the 2016 Michigan game with a similar outcome, we did not resort to attacking players on the opposing team as your fanbase has done. So I find your speculation that we might do so to be a projection.

I’m open to the possibility that Callier had malicious intent on that tackle. For me, there isn’t evidence to show it. Somehow I’m not seeing what you are in the video. I can’t understand how it’s so clear for you. Help me understand what you’re seeing.

Also, it appears several husker players demonstrated malice on hits delivered to CU players. What message do you have for them?

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful response.

I grow weary of your persistent whining.

Can we create an island of misfit users and put this Fusker goober there? Dude-we won. You lost. Get the hell off our board.

I love the logic of the California frat boys on here. Just bring up the past at Nebraska (which you guys always talk **** about us for doing?) and it somehow makes Callier an innocent man. So wise. Like a miniature Buddha. You gotta take the pot goggles off and get your heads out of your asses. There is CLEARLY NO ONE on 44 when he does this, he is the last player on Adrian. When he’s done with his deed he hops right up like nothing happened. And Adrian looks at him with a “WTF dude?” Hand gesture.

You all know damn well if that were Montez there would be threads on threads about it that would not be childishly moved to the “island of misfits”. Adrian knows, Scott frost knows, all Nebraska fans know what happened. That’s the difference between NU and **** fans. You have no class, you won’t own up to anything or condemn one of your own. We widely condemned Suh for what he did AFTER leaving NU, you **** stains are simply incapable and it’s sad. For the few that are capable of being objective, props! Next year in Boulder will be fun to watch from across the fence.

It is three days after the fact and we're still in your head. As pointed out by one of my fellow frat bros, if we're playing the role reversal game, Montez would have kept playing, we would have won, and MacIntyre wouldn't be playing chief of the pussies by sending video to conference offices and facilitating death threats against a kid. Move on **** boy.

The only past I'm interested in discussing right now is what happened Saturday.........but as far as Callier bro-I'm onto New Hampshire. No more time for Fusker excuses.

Lol way to contradict yourself in your own very next sentence. Did you guys know that California has the 3rd lowest IQ in the nation? Might be why you trail Nebraska in that department...

Prove my point about you guys and fill the responses with toddler level insults about Nebraska and the fans, and no substance or argument. Thank you.

:ROFLMAO: I’m just sayin Martinez wasn’t injured. At most he strained his knee, yet he sat on the bench when his team needed another score. Didn’t Frost say he was surprised that there was no ligament damage? Of course he was surprised-surprised his QB treated a strained knee like a torn ligament. If I were a corn fan I would also be surprised and concerned.

I love the logic of the California frat boys on here.
Lol way to contradict yourself in your own very next sentence. Did you guys know that California has the 3rd lowest IQ in the nation? Might be why you trail Nebraska in that department...
I guess Calibraska was never a real thing, huh?

Last edited:

Now you’re insulting California as an indirect way of insulting Colorado? Lmao. What happened to #calibraska? Oh wait, they all left shortly after arriving. They must have a much higher IQ than your fans since they’re smart enough to get the **** out of Nebraska.

I want to get to know you better.

Can you tell me what you see?

iu

You guys are so great at missing the point it’s comical. In the Scenario I’m referring to, Montez would not have finished the game, just as Martinez did not. Man you guys are dumb. You just keep opening my mind further as to how dumb someone can be.

You guys are so great at missing the point it’s comical. In the Scenario I’m referring to, Montez would not have finished the game, just as Martinez did not. Man you guys are dumb. You just keep opening my mind further as to how dumb someone can be.

Why are you here?

I think we should stop seeing each other. Come on now. You know it's mutual. We're just not happy together. I think it's only right we keep Estes Park. I hope you'll understand.

Like you're defending your defensive back's cheap head shot?

Sooo, do we have an actual diagnosis for this great injury yet? Cause, it definitely could have been a cramp.
He was hurt earlier in the game and injured it worse on the play when his own OL ran into him while he was in the grasp (moment you see him screaming).

Frost has done a masterful job of completely distracting & redirecting Nub fans from 3 glaring facts:

1. He lost. To Colorado. At home. In his opener.

2. He continued to play an injured Martinez. Risking further injury. While changing nothing to better protect him.

3. His clock management after the 2nd missed field goal was amateur hour, significantly reducing their odds of winning.

Since that is a photo (and a terrible on at that) we not only cannot see who’s knees are on who, but we have no timeline of when the knee twisting is happening. From the video you can see that no one is on Callier at the time he gets jealous of Nebraska and doesn’t feel confident that he can stop Adrian anymore. Nice try though.
Fine. We can do it your way. I apologize in advance for the LONG post.

Extra angle:

This is from the 9sec mark of the "Extra angle". I outlined #78's leg in red (since its your favorite color). You can see he is coming across the pile up, and is in the act of falling. You will also see that Callier has not yet curled toward the turf.
upload_2018-9-11_9-31-26.png

At the 10sec mark of the "Extra angle". You can see now that #78 has fallen onto the pile. This is the same point in time that #44 begins to curl his body downward.
upload_2018-9-11_9-33-56.png

Above shot:

Going back to the above shot, at the beginning of the tackle. We can see #44 is on the ground first. #32, #95, and #33 in white are all on their feet closing in on the qb.
upload_2018-9-11_9-35-54.png

#95 has now fallen on the pile. #32 and #33 are still closing
upload_2018-9-11_9-38-34.png

#95 has begun to roll off the QB and #44. #33 is clear of the play. (this one is hard to photograph, so watch the above angle at half speed if you don't believe me.)
upload_2018-9-11_9-40-33.png

This is right before the knee lands on #44. #44's legs are highlighted in yellow. These can only be his legs because he was the first on the ground, and at the bottom of the pile. You can see #78 dropping his knee as he prepares to stabilize himself as he falls. #33 is clear, #95 has rolled to his side and out of his way, you can see both of his white socks in the blue highlighted area.
upload_2018-9-11_9-42-56.png

Here you can see #78 is all the way on the ground, and #44 has curled to his left and toward the turf.
upload_2018-9-11_9-44-54.png

Using both angles in conjunction with one another, I see a very plausible scenario that does NOT involve malicious intent from Jacob Callier.

NOTE: Martinez wasn't giving a "what the hell man?!?" hand gesture. He was reaching towards his lineman trying to get some help getting up. You can see him give up on when no one makes any effort to help him up, and instead sits up on his own.

Last edited:

You're missing our point.

Martinez is a pussy for leaving a close game with a knee strain, your coach is a pussy for making excuses, and you're a gullible tool for thinking this is somehow CU's fault.

Enjoy Troy. We're on to New Hampshire.

Back