What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scott Frost Interview Notes and Comments

Someone go pull up the play where the nubs are twisting Viskas leg, or the cheap shot out of bounds and head to head on Winfree - Its football and for those of us that played? there is some serious **** going on in those piles. I have been at the bottom and top of those piles and I have truly seen some crazy ****, literally.

Last edited:
Heat of the moment...just like Callier right? We don't know if some Nub lineman tried to take his knees out a play or two earlier. If you don't want to get hurt, stay on the porch! It doesn't mean I condone what Callier did but that is what you sign up for when you play football.

Not sure I really agree with that line of reasoning.

**** off. I'm done with this place. Y'all are blinded by jersey colors
Things that will never happen at any Colorado university: guns being hidden in coaches safes. Girls being dragged down stairs by their hair by players and then the culprits playing the next Saturday. The coach who oversaw both of the above being elected to Congress. So don’t preach at us about the color of our glasses. Take some time to reflect on the fact that in the eyes of society, your program is slightly above Penn state and possibly Baylor.

No. We aren't. We all know the kind of man MacIntyre is. We all know the type of men he hires to coach his players. We know the kind of kids that he recruits. Do you honestly think that Callier would have been taught/instructed to intentionally try to injure an opposing player?

It is a dog pile. There are 10 or 11 huge bodies falling on each other. Each angle shows something different. Each angle can show a reason for what happened. The main point of this whole thing is that Martinez is fine. He will be fine. He has a knee sprain. Likely a result of getting lit up a few plays before, and exaggerated on this tackle.
and as soon as the whistle blows he releases

It looks bad.

At 8s Jacob looks to his right, sees that Martinez is down, then grips tighter on the ankle and uses his entire body to wrench on the knee.

It's a dirty play, a really dirty play, and anyone who doesn't see it needs to take off the black and gold tinted glasses.

No, and that choppy video is really a disservice.... you also don't hear the whistle, at which point Callier immediately lets go. And watching it at full speed instead of weird chop motion also shows that it isn't nearly as egregious as you're making it out to be.

**** off. I'm done with this place. Y'all are blinded by jersey colors

GiveaF.gif

I love the logic of the California frat boys on here. Just bring up the past at Nebraska (which you guys always talk **** about us for doing?) and it somehow makes Callier an innocent man. So wise. Like a miniature Buddha. You gotta take the pot goggles off and get your heads out of your asses. There is CLEARLY NO ONE on 44 when he does this, he is the last player on Adrian. When he’s done with his deed he hops right up like nothing happened. And Adrian looks at him with a “WTF dude?” Hand gesture.

You all know damn well if that were Montez there would be threads on threads about it that would not be childishly moved to the “island of misfits”. Adrian knows, Scott frost knows, all Nebraska fans know what happened. That’s the difference between NU and **** fans. You have no class, you won’t own up to anything or condemn one of your own. We widely condemned Suh for what he did AFTER leaving NU, you **** stains are simply incapable and it’s sad. For the few that are capable of being objective, props! Next year in Boulder will be fun to watch from across the fence.

I love the logic of the California frat boys on here. Just bring up the past at Nebraska (which you guys always talk **** about us for doing?) and it somehow makes Callier an innocent man. So wise. Like a miniature Buddha. You gotta take the pot goggles off and get your heads out of your asses. There is CLEARLY NO ONE on 44 when he does this, he is the last player on Adrian. When he’s done with his deed he hops right up like nothing happened. And Adrian looks at him with a “WTF dude?” Hand gesture.

You all know damn well if that were Montez there would be threads on threads about it that would not be childishly moved to the “island of misfits”. Adrian knows, Scott frost knows, all Nebraska fans know what happened. That’s the difference between NU and **** fans. You have no class, you won’t own up to anything or condemn one of your own. We widely condemned Suh for what he did AFTER leaving NU, you **** stains are simply incapable and it’s sad. For the few that are capable of being objective, props! Next year in Boulder will be fun to watch from across the fence.

You're right. #78 doesn't have his knee on the back of #44's calf/knee.

upload_2018-9-11_9-12-36.png

giphy.webp

TL;DR

Thank you again for modeling classiness.

Signed,

**** fans

Dude, your meth is burning.

If that were Montez, nobody would've noticed because he would've gotten up off ass and back in the game.

Prove my point about you guys and fill the responses with toddler level insults about Nebraska and the fans, and no substance or argument. Thank you.

I don't know if this is anything more than Frosty trying to get their fan base stirred up for next year or make excuses.

what outcome are you hoping to achieve by continually posting on Allbuffs?

Prove my point about you guys and fill the responses with toddler level insults about Nebraska and the fans, and no substance or argument. Thank you.

so i guess if i suggested that you die in a fire, that might be considered no substance or argument? thanks for the advice.

The only past I'm interested in discussing right now is what happened Saturday.........but as far as Callier bro-I'm onto New Hampshire. No more time for Fusker excuses.

You're right. #78 doesn't have his knee on the back of #44's calf/knee.

View attachment 27120

Since that is a photo (and a terrible on at that) we not only cannot see who’s knees are on who, but we have no timeline of when the knee twisting is happening. From the video you can see that no one is on Callier at the time he gets jealous of Nebraska and doesn’t feel confident that he can stop Adrian anymore. Nice try though.

No substance describes your posting style well. You can go anytime and save your righteous anger for elsewhere. Saturday's loss really hit you hard.

Back