What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 3 - Colorado @ Hawaii

Washington State scored 60 on their opponent today. They will probably do same in our game

And lost their QB to a broken clavicle. Idaho State is also the worst team in the Big Sky conference (not to be confused with the overpowering co-Big Sky Conference champion Sacramento State).

What?! I didn't know we were allowed to tackle Moniz. I thought the point was to just stand there and let him run right by

The first game is normally pretty sloppy. I'm just glad they're deciding to show up.

Keep it up boys!
And it's even sloppier when you have a brand new coaching staff and executing their gameplan and schemes for the first time live against another team.

And it's even sloppier when you have a brand new coaching staff and executing their gameplan and schemes for the first time live against another team.

I thought you said we should beat the **** out of them because they don't play anyone? Your tune changed quick.

The first game is normally pretty sloppy. I'm just glad they're deciding to show up.

Keep it up boys!

I'm really happy to see them make adjustments. The pass rush on D looks a lot more disciplined and the O line quit backpedaling into Hansen's lap on passing plays.

I don't like the last two plays. Finally we have good pass protection and move the ball through the air and they call a sweep with Stewart?

The buffs at least have a shot at this now. I wasn't sure if they could ever get back into this game so this is at least showing some promise.

This team has some major issues with pass blocking. If Hawaii can get at him like this I really don't want to see what the pac 12 is going to do to them. Good news we got a consisten punter.

Back