What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 3 - Colorado @ Hawaii

Hawkins also had five years to establish his offense. This is the first ****ing half. It's amazing how people think everything will be 100% turned around in the first half.
This is ****ing Hawaii!! Have you watched the first half. I think me and 11 Allbuffers could have produced the same result on offense.

It's not even the score that bothers me. We don't even look like a division 1 football team. I've been watching football all day and every single team looks 10 times more polished than we do.

Rookie head coach, who's never even been a coordinator before. Rookie offensive coordinator. Not really surprising that they're struggling. Lots of growing up needs to happen for this team, both on the field and on the sideline.

Not a good half. O line still getting knocked backwards into Hansen or Stewart on at least 1/2 of the plays. Hansen can't get any time to set up and throw deep, so their safeties are playing up on the line. We're not anywhere near physical enough yet to execute the kind of O we're trying to run. All that I can stomach with a new coach and new system, but the penalties are frustrating the hell out of me.

Defense overrunning the QB on nearly every play. Probably trying to protect the secondary, but it's backfiring.

It's not even the score that bothers me. We don't even look like a division 1 football team. I've been watching football all day and every single team looks 10 times more polished than we do.
100% agree. Utah State and Sac State would be crushing CU by now.

Had no Idea Hawaii had the best running quarterback in the history of college football, or maybe we are just making him look that way. In game adjustments? can we please not leave the middle of the field wide open for a QB run 6 times in the 2nd half please? Just a thought Greg Brown.

This is ****ing Hawaii!! Have you watched the first half. I think me and 11 Allbuffers could have produced the same result on offense.
Uh huh I'm sure and while you're at it I'm sure y'all could go win a MNC and stomp Alabama.

Seriously. There are flashes. Other than speedy dancing on one play, he has looked good. D is playing better than expected. Keep in mind these are mainly Bawks kids. It's the first half of the first ****ing game. I am so relieved to not see that philosophical prick on the sidelines anymore with his smug ass pig face. That's a W to me right there. Let's see em come out with some fire and brimstone in the 2nd half.

Maybe hansen should drop back 7 steps instead of 3 each time he passes.

I'm so sick of CU losing, effing sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. There are flashes. Other than speedy dancing on one play, he has looked good. D is playing better than expected. Keep in mind these are mainly Bawks kids. It's the first half of the first ****ing game. I am so relieved to not see that philosophical prick on the sidelines anymore with his smug ass pig face. That's a W to me right there. Let's see em come out with some fire and brimstone in the 2nd half.

Get real.

Not winning a brick right now, we are laying one.

C'mon brownie, dial up a way to stop their QB runs. Me thinks brownie is a brownie. So far the defense is terrible. There better be some tremendous adjustments at halftime, like containing their QB.

Offense is offensive. 'I will not accept mediocrity. I will dominate my opponents' , yeah right Miller. You haven't produced. You've tweeted that the last 3 years. You are getting pushed into the pocket by smaller opponents.

I'm impressed with our Irish punter though, I'd do a shot with him.

Jon, it's your gig. Do something at half time. You and your staff look pitiful.

Had no Idea Hawaii had the best running quarterback in the history of college football, or maybe we are just making him look that way. In game adjustments? can we please not leave the middle of the field wide open for a QB run 6 times in the 2nd half please? Just a thought Greg Brown.
Moniz runs like he has on lead boots. Doesn't even look like a natural runner. This looks like that ****ing Toledo game with Opelt or whatever his ****ing name was running wild.

we believe our own press again. we talk about ourselves and how we don't accept losing all summer....ab'ers believe it. OK. as usual.

we stink but the game ain't over.

suck it up guys.

I think we may have drank the wrong kool-aid. I'll give them more time but I am NOT IMPRESSED now. Dial it up one of you NFL coaches who has so much experience. The first half Embo had the Halk look. Deer in headlights, drop and roll if you hear a metalic clicking sound. Turn this around and do it now!

I think we may have drank the wrong kool-aid. I'll give them more time but I am NOT IMPRESSED now. Dial it up one of you NFL coaches who has so much experience. The first half Embo had the Halk look. Deer in headlights, drop and roll if you hear a metalic clicking sound. Turn this around and do it now!
Totally disagree with the deer comment. He looked angry. That is good. But the play is bad.

Not winning a brick right now, we are laying one.

C'mon brownie, dial up a way to stop their QB runs. Me thinks brownie is a brownie. So far the defense is terrible. There better be some tremendous adjustments at halftime, like containing their QB.

Offense is offensive. 'I will not accept mediocrity. I will dominate my opponents' , yeah right Miller. You haven't produced. You've tweeted that the last 3 years. You are getting pushed into the pocket by smaller opponents.

I'm impressed with our Irish punter though, I'd do a shot with him.

Jon, it's your gig. Do something at half time. You and your staff look pitiful.

I agree that our punter is pretty awesome. He is going to get one blocked if the long snapper continues to let himself get pushed right into him every time, though

Hmmm. I'm going to have to disagree. He looked like he wanted to kick the **** out of his asst coaches imo.

hansen playing like a freshamn and the defense despite playing well gave hawaii 2 td's on long 3rd down runs where a guy had him and didn't finish.

Back