What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Serious question

Yeah he probably still has it. Nebraska fans and classy clash to me but they have ESPN/ABC fooled. I am a native of Colorado eventhough Texas is my home. I cant believe Colorado has as many nub fans as it does. Bandwagon seems to have no bounds.

You are that bad!

Seriously, this is fairly comparable to Al Davis talking a bunch of **** to the St. Louis Rams because "the Raiders have 2 wins this year."

Both of our teams suck; CU just realizes it.

You can't make us feel any worse about our football team than we already do, so go ahead and take your best shot. It'll be great when it finally dawns on your GED-gettin' nebraska ass how dog-**** bad the bugeaters actually are.

In all seriousness, though, congrats on beating FAU, Arky State, and Lousiana Lafayette in your non-conference sched. I don't know how you guys made it through that rigorous stretch.

When was the last time the bugeaters beat a top-20 team?

In short, **** you and your toothless bugeating brethren.

Hate week has officially begun.

Seriously, this is fairly comparable to Al Davis talking a bunch of **** to the St. Louis Rams because "the Raiders have 2 wins this year."

Both of our teams suck; CU just realizes it.

You can't make us feel any worse about our football team than we already do, so go ahead and take your best shot. It'll be great when it finally dawns on your GED-gettin' nebraska ass how dog-**** bad the bugeaters actually are.

In all seriousness, though, congrats on beating FAU, Arky State, and Lousiana Lafayette in your non-conference sched. I don't know how you guys made it through that rigorous stretch.

When was the last time the bugeaters beat a top-20 team?

In short, **** you and your toothless bugeating brethren.

Hate week has officially begun.
Thanks for the congrats and taking it up the ***** from Toledo and CSU, you didn't make it through that stretch. You do have a good stretch going...4th loosing season in a row. What a joke.

Thanks for the congrats and taking it up the ***** from Toledo and CSU, you didn't make it through that stretch. You do have a good stretch going...4th loosing season in a row. What a joke.

loosing?

The funny part is even if you win the North this year you'll still only have half the # of North titles we have this decade. And that is with our 4 years of crappiness.

So congratulations.. you've managed to suck less than us without really accomplishing anything.

From CU fans' point of view, can Hawkins possibly save his job with a win vs. C*O*R*N next week? Or his he already toast for sure?
He could be brought back - from a fan's standpoint - for no reason at all. But from a prospective recruit's standpoint? How can he?

What recruit is going to consider this staff as "only a small part of my future"?

From a fan's standpoint, winning is everything. From prospects, and from building up football-camps full of younger players who want to join CU Football, this season has been a stake in that heart.

CU should hope and pray that UNL wins this Saturday, and goes on to beat Texas in the CCG, so UNL goes to a BCS game just for the $$$$$ CUwill get from the profit sharing in the Big12

**** you!!!! We don't want 10 cents from the corn. Although those steaks are pretty good.

loosing?

The funny part is even if you win the North this year you'll still only have half the # of North titles we have this decade. And that is with our 4 years of crappiness.

So congratulations.. you've managed to suck less than us without really accomplishing anything.
True, you did back into a few north titles. Crappiness is an understatement. Hope you have a long cold winter, we'll be getting ready for a bowl game somewhere warm.

Thanks for the congrats and we're taking it up the ***** from ISU and CU , we won't make it through that stretch. We do have a good stretch going...4th ball sucking season in a row. We're a joke.

FIFY :thumbsup:

Last edited:
For those of you that still wonder why Nebraska fans come on a Buff site. You have to look no further than this thread. It's hysterical.:lol:

True, you did back into a few north titles. Crappiness is an understatement. Hope you have a long cold winter, we'll be getting ready for a bowl game somewhere warm.

Won't bowl practices be in Lincoln? Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how the whole bowl game thing works.. it's been too long :lol:.

And I'm hoping for a long winter too. More time to make use of my ski pass.

Won't bowl practices be in Lincoln? Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how the whole bowl game thing works.. it's been too long :lol:.

And I'm hoping for a long winter too. More time to make use of my ski pass.
Indoor facility. You do have the skiing thing going for sure.

Like I said, you cannot make us feel any worse about our program than we already do. I'm well aware of how good or bad the CU football program is, but it seems as if most of bugeater country is blissfully ignorant of how thoroughly mediocre their program has been for nearly the entire decade (yes, including this year).

The real joke here is that a fanbase that is supposedly "the classiest in the country" comes into a posting board for a 3-8 football team to talk crap. Although, I suppose you don't have much room to talk much **** if you can't beat any top 20 teams, so you gotta come pick on the teams with down years, huh?

Seriosly, I'd love to see the look on your face when you finally take an objective look at the nebraska program since 62-36 and figure out that the bugeaters have been average at best.

9-7 nU vs. ISU. bugeaters football! Feel the excitement!

Like I said, you cannot make us feel any worse about our program than we already do. I'm well aware of how good or bad the CU football program is, but it seems as if most of bugeater country is blissfully ignorant of how thoroughly mediocre their program has been for nearly the entire decade (yes, including this year).

The real joke here is that a fanbase that is supposedly "the classiest in the country" comes into a posting board for a 3-8 football team to talk crap. Although, I suppose you don't have much room to talk much **** if you can't beat any top 20 teams, so you gotta come pick on the teams with down years, huh?

Seriosly, I'd love to see the look on your face when you finally take an objective look at the nebraska program since 62-36 and figure out that the bugeaters have been average at best.

I'd agree with mediocre but I'd also say we've been better then CU. So, Big Red Fans can't enjoy traditions of talking smack to CU fans at the end of Nov and visa verca unless CU is having a winning season? If that's the case the tradition might be dead.

I'd agree with mediocre but I'd also say we've been better then CU. So, Big Red Fans can't enjoy traditions of talking smack to CU fans at the end of Nov and visa verca unless CU is having a winning season? If that's the case the tradition might be dead.

I got no problem with you talking a little smack unless you start posting crap that happened when you were nothing but an underdeveloped sperm cell in your daddy. If that happens then out you go...lol

Rep for taking the heat.

If the current economic situation wasn't what it is then I would feel completely confident in his dismissal but because of the economy I am not so certain. We lost that game last night but once again we became undisciplined and that is a sign of poor coaching. Constant penalties and complete breakdown of assignments demonstrates that there is no ramification on that team for poor play.

CU should hope and pray that UNL wins this Saturday, and goes on to beat Texas in the CCG, so UNL goes to a BCS game just for the $$$$$ CUwill get from the profit sharing in the Big12

It makes no difference if UT or NU goes to a BCS game... the profit share is with the entire conference. We get the same cut either way. Only advantage if is 2 teams go.

Yeah, the Corn are going to win the north this year. Texas is already looking forward to the nationally televised scrimmage. My prediction, all of the Texas seniors get significant playing time, including the walk-ons who barely see the field in practice much less games.

kNU had better enjoy what they have, their O sucks and the D would be questionable without Suh who will be in the league next year.

Yeah, the Corn are going to win the north this year. Texas is already looking forward to the nationally televised scrimmage. My prediction, all of the Texas seniors get significant playing time, including the walk-ons who barely see the field in practice much less games.

kNU had better enjoy what they have, their O sucks and the D would be questionable without Suh who will be in the league next year.
I don't know about that, if ISU can beat Nebraska in Lincoln, Snyder can.
Geaux Cats!
Misti is already packing Dan and Cody's stuff. He's a gone pecan.

Last edited:

Maybe. If NU does make it they're the best chance from the North to make it a game because of a great D. Had CU made it, which we know can't happen because their last game and loss is next Thursday, the Texas yell and cheer leaders would start on D and Texas would still pitch a shutout.

Maybe. If NU does make it they're the best chance from the North to make it a game because of a great D. Had CU made it, which we know can't happen because their last game and loss is next Thursday, the Texas yell and cheer leaders would start on D and Texas would still pitch a shutout.

Umm you realize CU played Texas pretty tough this year? We even had the lead at halftime. And I didn't realize they moved the game to Thursday. I guess I gotta change my Thanksgiving plans.

Umm you realize CU played Texas pretty tough this year? We even had the lead at halftime. And I didn't realize they moved the game to Thursday. I guess I gotta change my Thanksgiving plans.
I know but, I had to reply with something. The game is over before they even play it...my error meant Friday.

Just to make a small point:
For all of you buffs asking when was the last time NU beat a top-20 team?

Lemme think...uh...

13 days ago vs. then #20 OU.

We also own a W vs. a #24 Mizzery this year. I know they've proven to be terrible, but it was a win vs. a ranked team on the road. When you think of NU since 62-36, that'll do. :thumbsup:
And we're only just beginning to get back. Scary, I know.

Lemme think...uh...

We also own a W vs. a #24 Mizzery this year. I know they've proven to be terrible, but it was a win vs. a ranked team on the road. When you think of NU since 62-36, that'll do. :thumbsup:
True Dat.

Serious questions for you hefty:

Are you at all scared about the fact that your offense has regressed? That you lose one of the main players that is keeping you in games to the draft?

I really thought this was the ****ers year. They still had Callahan's offensive talent with the great defensive coaching of Pelini.

Serious questions for you hefty:

Are you at all scared about the fact that your offense has regressed? That you lose one of the main players that is keeping you in games to the draft?

I really thought this was the ****ers year. They still had Callahan's offensive talent with the great defensive coaching of Pelini.
Are you nuts? We lost Slauson, Murtha, Lucky, Ganz, Swift, Peterson, Purify. That's all our playmakers and 2 senior lineman. IMO didn't think the offense would be this poor.

Lemme think...uh...

I think the stat is teams that finish in the top 20. Otherwise, we would count your win over #20 Michigan a few years ago.

I take offense to this! I've been talking s*** on here for years, through the good times and the bad!:smile2:

Not entirely true. KU held Suh in check last week and we still stuffed their O most of the game. I agree he's a huge, huge difference maker, but Carl and Bo P. are the best D coaches in the country. Take a look at the guys who are national defensive players of the week from NU this season. One is a walk on and the other was maybe a one or two star coming out of nowhere Nebraska. This defense is going to be scary good for years to come. The offense on the other hand...:sad1:

Back