What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Should ESPN rankings be dropped from AB profiles?

Should we keep putting ESPN ranks in profiles?

• No

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 31 63.3%

• Total voters

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Serious question. I don't know how I can take ESPN seriously or treat them as legitimate if this is the guy in charge (Luginbill is National Recruiting Director). Plus, they're consistently evaluated as the most inaccurate every year. They're also frustratingly slow, so it's questionable whether they even have a scouting department that goes deeper than SEC recruits.

Serious question. I don't know how I can take ESPN seriously or treat them as legitimate if this is the guy in charge (Luginbill is National Recruiting Director). Plus, they're consistently evaluated as the most inaccurate every year. They're also frustratingly slow, so it's questionable whether they even have a scouting department that goes deeper than SEC recruits.

Angry Parks And Recreation GIF

Travis Hunter has the correct response. For example, his reaction to Oregon Dan Lanning’s comments few weeks ago when Colorado departed the PAC:

What coach Dan Lanning is saying… that’s a very good guy. He recruited me at Georgia when he was there, so I like him,” Hunter said in the video. “Like he said, we didn’t win anything, so right now we’re the underdogs. And we’ve got to take over no matter what they say. We’ve just got to go out there and make them eat their words. He’s not saying anything bad, he’s just saying that we didn’t win anything, and it’s like, yea we know that we didn’t win anything. But we comin’.”

Crazy how ESPN says that about our talent on the same day that 247s drops the data showing that CU is the 35th most talented roster in the nation this year. It's almost like there's an agenda.
Link (if it hasn’t been posted elsewhere)

Last edited:
Back