What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

SIAP: chip’s Injury

tenor.gif

I get it. That hurts. But being carted off for a nut shot is a little dramatic.
do you have any idea of the forces involved in a pressurized CO2 canister? Chip was lucky not to lose a body part or sustain a fracture (and maybe they did)

do you have any idea of the forces involved in a pressurized CO2 canister? Chip was lucky not to lose a body part or sustain a fracture (and maybe they did)
We did a NROTC battalion run my freshman across campus. You know those metal traffic barriers they put up to stop civilian traffic from entering service roads on campus?
upload_2018-9-19_11-16-20.png

Picture 200 people running in formation in the dark and trying to avoid those
upload_2018-9-19_11-17-56.png

Yeah, one of the guys in my freshman class got the unluckiest crash of all, running nuts first into one of those barriers. He went straight to the hospital and had a teste removed. Poor dude!

I don't think he knew we called him "monoball" behind his back. Typically savage late teen/early 20's humor.

Last edited:
We did a NROTC battalion run my freshman across campus. You know those metal traffic barriers they put up to stop civilian traffic from entering service roads on campus?
View attachment 27352

Picture 200 people running in formation in the dark and trying to avoid those
View attachment 27353

Yeah, one of the guys in my freshman class got the unluckiest crash of all, running nuts first into one of those barriers. He went straight to the hospital and had a teste removed. Poor dude!

I don't think he knew we called him "monoball" behind his back. Typically savage late teen/early 20's humor.
I'm guessing you didn't over use the "act like you've got a pair" phrase, did you?

I too have watched it and laughed more times than I’m proud of, but now looking at it, I want to see the video angle of the guy standing in front of Chip recording Chip using the cannon.

This may sound like something that would happen to DBT, but it happened to me during my freshman year at CU. I got a ball to the dick (dick head, not balls) during an intermural indoor soccer game in Balch. It hurt so bad that I barfed. I also developped a bruise on my dick. I've never played soccer since that day.

Get well soon, Chip.

This may sound like something that would happen to DBT, but it happened to me during my freshman year at CU. I got a ball to the dick (dick head, not balls) during an intermural indoor soccer game in Balch. It hurt so bad that I barfed. I also developped a bruise on my dick. I've never played soccer since that day.

Get well soon, Chip.

/CSB

Back