What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

SIAP: chip’s Injury

This may sound like something that would happen to DBT, but it happened to me during my freshman year at CU. I got a ball to the dick (dick head, not balls) during an intermural indoor soccer game in Balch. It hurt so bad that I barfed. I also developped a bruise on my dick. I've never played soccer since that day.

Get well soon, Chip.
Come on man! You need to grow a pair!

This may sound like something that would happen to DBT, but it happened to me during my freshman year at CU. I got a ball to the dick (dick head, not balls) during an intermural indoor soccer game in Balch. It hurt so bad that I barfed. I also developped a bruise on my dick. I've never played soccer since that day.

Get well soon, Chip.
At least you found a cure. Small price to pay, really.

CU should have put out a statement as to what really happened immediately. A lot of the stories are making Chip sound like an idiot. It was pretty clear that the cannon malfunctioned either because the shirt was jammed or some other mechanical component failed. You can also tell it was a gut hit and not a groin hit. Some of the headlines just piss me off.

Get well soon, Chip.
cyKjK2r.gif

Chip's injury is now so well broadcasted, my 79 year old dad stumbled in to it on line. He is not a sports fan and my mom is in the hospital right now, so he isn't on line much.

Chip's nuts are officially famous.

Chip's injury is now so well broadcasted, my 79 year old dad stumbled in to it on line. He is not a sports fan and my mom is in the hospital right now, so he isn't on line much.

Chip's nuts are officially famous.
It was even shown on CBS This Morning's "Your world in 60 Seconds" segment at the start of the broadcast.

Can we finally have a discussion about reasonable regulation of T-shirt cannons? How many nuts are enough?

We need common sense t-shirt cannon control! How many more stadium massacres do we need?
You would have thought the best practices strip search measures at Folsom would prevent a tragedy like this. I bet that nut destroying weapon could not fit in a 12 x 12 bag. Who's responsible?

Back