What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sign of the Times: I said "they" today.

Wore Buff gear Monday. It was tough and heard it from a few people, but to me, doing things like proudly showing the colors when times are tough is what it means to not be a fairweather fan. IMHO, much more so than being consistent with financial support.

ha ha ha...i completely agree. Mike Bohn wouldnt.

c'mon, it's golf... the only thing more boring was watching the demoted Chris Schenkel announcing bowling...
Good God! Are you a 70s refugee? Is Earl Anthony your most despised athlete?

I have to confess - I wore a 2008 Senior Open shirt (Broadmoor) on the plane to Ohio today. :sorry:

Plane to Columbus was full of USC and Ohio State fans decked out in full gear. Chants of "OH ... IO" were met with similar chants by the USC fans.

It's tough to be a CU fan right now - but I'll have my CU gear on all day tomorrow (Jack Nicklaus museum in the morning - Jack is the best golfer ever, don't even start) before heading north to Toledo.

I hope I get to wear my CU gear proudly Saturday night at the Horseshoe! :thumbsup:

I applaud your dedication. Every time I see somebody in Folsom wearing team gear for a college team that is neither CU or opponent I always ask them if they took a wrong turn on the way to their team's game.

I wore Buffs gear to work yesterday (definite plus with recent surgery is the ability to wear comfies to work). I'm wearing Buffs stuff right now.

Lucky you're working for a doc who won't object to CU attire in the office... :thumbsup:

Walked into Red Robin in Loveland for dinner tonight wearing my buffs shirt, and the hostess says, "We creamed you guys!!" With a big smile. She then asked if I went to the game I said, "ya unfortunaltey". She said, "I wanted to, but the tickets were too much."

I wonder is she was one of the boycotters?:lol:

The moral of this story? CSU grad = Red Robin hostess.... :smile2:

Did you have a kid staring at you from the next booth???? :lol:

My CU flag is flying proudly in front of my house. I put it up before the start of the season and there it will stay all fall regardless of Hack does to w/l record.

People always give me crap when I say "we" regarding CU. Meh. Wearing my Buff gear proudly

bout time you showed up...

Travel has limited my computer time/options. I've been browsing though.

Was it like this after the 70-3 debacle? It's pretty depressing around here.

I'm not ready to run Hawk out of town yet, but after watching our team on Sunday, I'm questioning the direction of the program for the first time since he took the reins. Let's hope this gets turned around.

We're still Buffs, though.

The next day after the CSU game I woke up and had plans to go the beach. I didn't want to put on new t-shirt that i'd just use as a pillow on the sand, so I decided to break out my yellow buffs shirt...but decided to wear it inside out. Then i realized how sad that was and switched it around again, only to throw it in the laundry instead of wearing it. i'm telling you, i was not a happy camper monday or tuesday...

I'm wearing my camo CU hat with a long sleeve camo shirt under the CU jersey that I wear that I bought about a few years ago TODAY. I even wore a CU polo shirt to work yesterday.

GO BUFFS!

I'm not ready to run Hawk out of town yet, but after watching our team on Sunday, I'm questioning the direction of the program for the first time since he took the reins.

:yeahthat:

I wore my "Intramurals" shirt around town yesterday, but considering everyone here has the blinders on for everything but Beavers and Ducks, it didn't create a ruckus. I wore another CU shirt on Tuesday.

Back