What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Simmons Recruitment Crisis

Somebody needs to take the word "Crisis" off this Thread Title. Everytime I see it, I cringe that something has gone wrong. How about Simmons Recruitment Completion?

Somebody needs to take the word "Crisis" off this Thread Title. Everytime I see it, I cringe that something has gone wrong. How about Simmons Recruitment Completion?

Relax rocket boy.

The definition of "Crisis" is "a crucial point or situation in the course of anything; a turning point" or "an unstable condition in which an abrupt or decisive change is impending".

It has never been revealed, only speculated exactly what the problem was.

Excuse me for asking but other sites saying he is registered as a full time student, does anyone know if he practiced today and he's now officially good to go or is the secret police still holdng out up in boulder?

Excuse me for asking but other sites saying he is registered as a full time student, does anyone know if he practiced today and he's now officially good to go or is the secret police still holdng out up in boulder?

Of course we know... but it's premium info:smile2: I'll wait for someone else to spill the beans

Kyle Ringo in the Camera reported that he talked to someone in the Registrar's office and that Simmons is enrolled fulltime.

#1, we don't know how good that source is, honestly. Was it someone higher up in the registrar's office (who knows better than to speak to the press about an individual student's status), or some freshman work-study person who looked up "Andre Simmons" on the computer and said "yes, he's registered."

#2, we don't know what the delay is with CU Football. Is it possible that Andre registered for classes in anticipation of eligibility, but someone is still checking all the Ts and I's for dots and crosses? Because #1 could be true -- he is registered -- without him being ncaa eligible.

BUT I think that Hawkins, Plati and all are just making absolutely sure, super positive, no questions about it, that everything is cool with Andre. THEN there will be a lovely CUbuffs news release and we can go on worrying about Josh Moten or some other crisis.

Camera Article Aug. 25

Sorry, this is the link that mentions registrar. Not premium content.

Last edited:
Of course we know... but it's premium info:smile2: I'll wait for someone else to spill the beans

This is what I don't get. There is a difference between premium info and premium content. You can tell us the gist of what was said, no?

Oh, I doubt that. :smile2:

I'm trying man, I really am but these people keep pushing it back and ringo thinks he just uncovered some great news and it's nothing.

Hawk has been talking like simmons is going to be at practice tomorrow for the last month.

Seriously, I doubt he's there tomorrow either. OOps, broke my word.:huh:

Back