What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Simmons

BuffMania is often accused as being too negative in his comments, but what he says tends to turn out to be true.

Am I just smarter than most others? Probably. But I'm definitely more realistic, or at least I was in the offseason when we had most of the board predicting CU to be in the Top25.

If assclowns like Boulder Bob didn't give those he disagreed with such grief, this thread wouldn't have been bumped.

So glad to know you think about me. Creepy, but also flattering in a certain way. You get my username wrong again though, and I will ban your ass.

Boulder Buff ...

did you notice your post count?

I think you are going to have to put forth a commemorative video in a few posts ...

And Hawk is receiving plenty of heat for this. There's no reason why he shouldn't be producing for us.

But thanks for reminding everyone how much of a douchebag you are by digging up this thread. :thumbsup:

Actually, there is a very good reason - his position coach. :smile2:

Swish think Boulder Bob, Ok :lol:

BM -
prick.jpg

Back