What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Slick Rick

How many lineman did ucla get again this year?

I heard about a QB and receiver.... anyone to protect them or provide a running game as well?

I used to hate rick, but i'm at peace with where he is at now.

What are you talking about? No one else thinks like this. TG is right, the kid looks really young. you are the one who maybe should be considering a medication of some sort.

Hold on a second...I've got a youtube movie quote in response to your post.

Wait a minute. Are you kidding me? Are you ****ing kidding me? There's no youtube clip for "If you don't shutup I'm going to kick 100% of your ass!"????

Why was youtube even invented?

Hold on a second...I've got a youtube movie quote in response to your post.

Wait a minute. Are you kidding me? Are you ****ing kidding me? There's no youtube clip for "If you don't shutup I'm going to kick 100% of your ass!"????

Why was youtube even invented?

It was invented so you could post relevant quotes. Just cause you were wrong doesn't mean you should shout him down. Maybe you should learn how to post. You've had 10,806 chances to get is right, yet still, FAIL.

It was invented so you could post relevant quotes. Just cause you were wrong doesn't mean you should shout him down. Maybe you should learn how to post. You've had 10,806 chances to get is right, yet still, FAIL.

Were you Burrito Palazzo yet, or still Ralph Malph when you started the whole TG's mom thing, I forget?

Were you Burrito Palazzo yet, or still Ralph Malph when you started the whole TG's mom thing, I forget?

Have you been drinking? I was still RalphMalph (no space). That made sense, you're just lashing out. And I didn't start it, I only observed some minor grammatical errors it TG's posting. It was his response that generated all the back lash. I think TG would agree now.

God! You are such a ****stirrer.

I became Burrito Palazzo after the good folks of allbuffs contributed to make me a better person.

Have you been drinking? I was still RalphMalph (no space). That made sense, you're just lashing out. And I didn't start it, I only observed some minor grammatical errors it TG's posting. It was his response that generated all the back lash. I think TG would agree now.

I became Burrito Palazzo after the good folks of allbuffs contributed to make me a better person.

Despite all of our best efforts, it doesn't seem to be working.

I won't remember any of this so say what you want!

His son looks like a kid I use to babysit, when he was 5 years old good god.

For reference:
806173.jpg

Back