What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Smith and Scott, are they injured or are we saving them ...

Re: Hawk says scott is fine after game...?

Poor wittle hawk can't stand the tough questions but always talks about standing in the fire. Well hawk,this is the big 12,fans and people here want an explanation and you need to come correct .

Look dick, he can stand the questions. He answered, didn't he?

Look dick, he can stand the questions. He answered, didn't he?

Look vagina, he needs to tell the truth about scott and why he isn't playing.He answered idf scott was healthy and gets cranky about it,Too bad.

You guys all fall in love with the coach and no matter what he does he does no wrong or isn't accountable.

You can call me whatever you want,don't give f***, hawk has some explaining to do.

Come on dudes. He's just a regular guy, a blue collar worker that just wants to puts his boots on, clock in and put food on the table.

I dont want to Phoking hear it anymore. What the hell is he doing to fix the wrongs. The things that ARE w/in his control.

Look vagina, he needs to tell the truth about scott and why he isn't playing.He answered idf scott was healthy and gets cranky about it,Too bad.

You guys all fall in love with the coach and no matter what he does he does no wrong or isn't accountable.

You can call me whatever you want,don't give f***, hawk has some explaining to do.

What if the reason is something that shouldn't be told the press? Or should a coach always call out his players in the press so that assholes like you can talk **** about them on the internet?

What if the reason is something that shouldn't be told the press? Or should a coach always call out his players in the press so that assholes like you can talk **** about them on the internet?

Well,why should stupid f%$Ks like you care? Hawkins said he's fine,he got 1 carry. If he's injured say so,you act like it's some big secret that no one can no about.

Shouldn't expect honesty from a football coach,that's my fault.

Nobody is talking **** about scott dumbass,we want scott to PLAY dickhead.

Oooohhhh,you called names,so tough:rolleyes:

Hey dumb****,we want scott to play.Hawk is the one telling everybody he's fine yet gets 1 carry.I'm just asking what the deal is,but I guess it's top secret.

Do you understand that dumbass?

Look around genius,there's more people asking this same question than assholes like you defending hawk and staffs decision on scott:lol:

Well,why should stupid f%$Ks like you care? Hawkins said he's fine,he got 1 carry. If he's injured say so,you act like it's some big secret that no one can no about.

Shouldn't expect honesty from a football coach,that's my fault.

Nobody is talking **** about scott dumbass,we want scott to PLAY dickhead.

Since you're too stupid to understand it in TWO replies to ONE post, I'll spell it out for you. Maybe it's not injury and Hawk doesn't want to throw his freshman running back to under the bus so dip****s like you can do what you do.

**** off.

Since you're too stupid to understand it in TWO replies to ONE post, I'll spell it out for you. Maybe it's not injury and Hawk doesn't want to throw his freshman running back to under the bus so dip****s like you can do what you do.

**** off.
Are you guys serious? Comical.

since you're too stupid to understand it in two replies to one post, i'll spell it out for you. Maybe it's not injury and hawk doesn't want to throw his freshman running back to under the bus so dip****s like you can do what you do.

**** off.

**** off as well

No, your name is needle dick!

I don't get some of the coach loyalty here.

I bet another 70-3 route will make these Hawkinhuggers dump Hawkins faster than kate Hnida dumps polygraph testings.

Back