What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So who do we beat?

I've watched them many times. Good defense. Poor offense with their best WR out. Certainly no better than UCLA or UW.
utah has beat @ michagan, @ ucla, @ oregon st., usc, rolled fresno st., rolled idaho st, lost by 1pt to washington st and 1pt in ot arizona st. - yea the suck.

and have one of the best kickers in the country

utah has beat @ michagan, @ ucla, @ oregon st., usc, rolled fresno st., rolled idaho st, lost by 1pt to washington st and 1pt in ot arizona st. - yea the suck.

and have one of the best kickers in the country
Can you point out to me where I said they sucked?

Last edited:
Clearly what I was saying you ****ing dip****

Certainly no better than ucla or washington? You are dead wrong. Cu's OL better be ready for an onslaught. Doesn't matter how bad any offense is, Cu's defense is atrocious. You know, that defense that was going to be so improved this season...

Certainly no better than ucla or washington? You are dead wrong. Cu's OL better be ready for an onslaught. Doesn't matter how bad any offense is, Cu's defense is atrocious. You know, that defense that was going to be so improved this season...
Syko does know his DTs.

Utah doesn't have the Brett Hundley or Shaq Thompson that UCLA and UW have, and thats the big difference that I see between them. Dres Anderson was the closest they had and he's not playing.

We all new of the deficiencies of the front 7. If you were expecting a better than average defense, than you were a moron. Our injuries have only made it worse.

Two things about Utah that stick out is that beast D end and that linebacker is really good too. We'll have to account for them for sure but I think we can do a few things against their D. It'll come down to the same things that have plagued this team all year, don't need to remind y'all of that. Oh that rb is for real too.

Utah doesn't have the Brett Hundley or Shaq Thompson that UCLA and UW have, and thats the big difference that I see between them. Dres Anderson was the closest they had and he's not playing.

Nate Orchard

Nate Orchard
No doubt he's a damn good player, but he's still not the gamebreaking player that Hundley or Thompson is. UW had a damn good DL as well, but our OL played pretty damn well against them and we were able to run the ball very efficiently.

With luck, Utah will bring their 4th-Quarter-Total-Collapse playing style to town, instead of their first 3 Qtrs against Oregon style. Watching them play Sat night gave us a good chance to see what CU would be facing.

A good offense can score points against either of those defenses. And Utah in particular seemed to have a thin veneer of confidence - break that, and they give away tons of points.

And, as always, these are two guaranteed wins.

So what will it mean when we inevitably go winless in conference play for the first time ever? Reminds me of Embree going winless at home for the first time.

Back