What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So will Dan Hawkins resign after this?

Will Hack resign

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 87 96.7%

• Total voters
Silly question, Jimmy. Honestly, if we were ever only one or two plays away, this was the time.

Honestly, even with the season winding down, how can they keep Dan Hawkins now? They just proved that we can't be any worse off.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Also - looks like we may not win a single Big12 game in our final season with the conference. Awful

why would the POS resign? He'll just stay around and continue to kill the program so he can get his big severance package at the end of the season.

No he will not resign. His big time college career is over. I don't know if he'll even be offered a non-bcs coaching job after this. He's I-AA, d-2 bound.

He's going to sit on this jackpot, blame CU for his failure and expect a payout. He'll leave ultimately with a smile on his face saying he got what he deserved.

Im sure he'll resign to a new contract extension -- you could see how badly it was needed in the 4th quarter today.

Hell muthafukin NO that POS sorry asss excuse for a coach wont resign, He's a total douche, scumbag moron that will NEVER do something decent like resign.

I cant beleive I actually bought that "intramurals" t-shirt at T-Galaxy, I'm burning that shirt tomorrow.

Even the posters on the Denver Post are outraged. Usually about 75% of those folks use the forum to pile on.

It's not ego. It's morals and ethics. You don't quit on your team. That's what resigning would be. Hawk should be relieved of his duty for his own good. Do it, Bohn.

It's not ego. It's morals and ethics. You don't quit on your team. That's what resigning would be. Hawk should be relieved of his duty for his own good. Do it, Bohn.
Agreed. I don't care if Bohn names his secretary as the interim HC so long as Hawkins is not running the show anymore.

If there is any justice in the world, the coaching change happens this week. Whether it's by resigning or firing, this charade has gone on long enough.

With someone who has morals and ethics, I would agree with you. But the more I see of Hawk, the more I think he's a 'do as I say, not as I do' kind of guy.

The team quit on him today. If there was ever a final straw, that's it.

Back