What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sorry NU fans and Unleash.... I was wrong...

OU fans have some leverage for smack, while OU fans with goofy pictures of them in CU garb on the net, do not. :wink2::smile2:

and this coming from a person who wears a watermelon on his head and has goofy pics on the net....

guess it takes one to know one huh?? :cool::smile2:

ya pretty much all year its been sun-thu 10p-6a ct and to the end of the year.....

1st time in 3 years I am not dogged tired or having to sleep on Saturday to work saturday night.

ya pretty much all year its been sun-thu 10p-6a ct and to the end of the year.....

1st time in 3 years I am not dogged tired or having to sleep on Saturday to work saturday night.

I really luck out with the 4 day work week, makes it alot easier having three days off instead of two. Dont know if I could do it with just 2 days off

I really luck out with the 4 day work week, makes it alot easier having three days off instead of two. Dont know if I could do it with just 2 days off

I wish I could convince my peers to let me work 4x10's mon-thu.... but that will only happen when pigs fly....

my boss has already tried to screw me on my schedule the rest of the year, but I straightened his sorry ass out....

I wish I could convince my peers to let me work 4x10's mon-thu.... but that will only happen when pigs fly....

my boss has already tried to screw me on my schedule the rest of the year, but I straightened his sorry ass out....

Does your boss work nights too? One of my pet peeves is when day folks start talking **** about working nights and how it isnt such a big deal.

no actually they had a shakeup of management here, he did work like 4-12, 6-2 because he was over 2nd and 3rd, now he is strictly over 3rd so he works the same hours as the rest of us....

of course he uses the "meetings during the day" excuse all the time to come in late or leave early.....

even though I told him last year at this time when he was scheduling a business trip / class trip for me not to schedule crap like that from sept to jan because I hunt and go to CFB games, leave these 4 months alone, I'll give you the other 8 to schedule crap like this.

I love it. Neither NU or CU fans have room to talk smack right now. It speaks volumes of individuals who do.

how is bringing up a fact "talking smack"? they WERE playing with their backup qb. they DID bring the skers down to the wire.

We suck plain and simple. I was happy with our offense in the air...except for the picks. Our defense needs an overhaul...big time. Wake was doing the same thing to us in teh first half.

Cos sucks.

they WERE playing with their backup qb. they DID bring the skers down to the wire.

don't remember where I heard this but I thought he was the starter last year until he was injured?.... not that it means much but its not like he's never seen the field before.

I don't know how ANYONE can call PSU a dominant team.

Fla, LSU, OU, USC, WVU are looking darn good. I think the MNC comes from one of those.

Pac 10 is looking pretty darn good!

don't remember where I heard this but I thought he was the starter last year until he was injured?.... not that it means much but its not like he's never seen the field before.

it does not matter if he started for 3 years running and got beat out this year. he is their backup qb. pointing it out (as cornh8tr did) qualifies as talking smack how?

Got em to a #15-25 type team, gotta improve things to get better than that.

Thats the type of team they were when they fired Solich. Sorry, Cally aint the answer.
Oh my have the standards fallen in Lincoln and I love it, NU is no longer a power college football program, and they wont get back to that for a long time!:thumbsup:

62-36 ruined husker football!!!

Thats the type of team they were when they fired Solich. Sorry, Cally aint the answer.
Oh my have the standards fallen in Lincoln and I love it, NU is no longer a power college football program, and they wont get back to that for a long time!:thumbsup:

62-36 ruined husker football!!!

:lol: Go ahead and think that if you want, but one game didnt cause the Huskers to be where they are at.

:lol: Go ahead and think that if you want, but one game didnt cause the Huskers to be where they are at.

Are you serious? Damn straight it did. It exposed and took away the huskers swagger and confidence and they haven't recovered since. IT DID RUIN IT.

I wish PC had kept the pedal to the metal and dropped the huskers like he did Arkansas a few years ago and really beaten them 56-10 wasnt inconceivable, I was really hoping for statement game from SC not their normal come in beat you up and go home move.

Last edited:
And btw, I am gonna rip Nebraska and Nebraska fans harder now than I ever have. I have a lot of dissrespect for Pederson and Nebraska now because of the whole Solich/Cally thing. They fire Solich after a 10 win season, and give Cally an extension when he is barely over .500 on the road, and has not won a big game against a top 15 team with his own recruits.

Makes no sense. I wish nothing but bad things to continue for Nebraska simply because of the arrogance of their staff and fans.

Yes, I know CU has it's problems, call me a hypocrite I don't give a rats ass. In fact if Hawk is still the same in 4 years, rip me too.

And btw, I am gonna rip Nebraska and Nebraska fans harder now than I ever have. I have a lot of dissrespect for Pederson and Nebraska now because of the whole Solich/Cally thing. They fire Solich after a 10 win season, and give Cally an extension when he is barely over .500 on the road, and has not won a big game against a top 15 team with his own recruits.

Makes no sense. I wish nothing but bad things to continue for Nebraska simply because of the arrogance of their staff and fans.

Yes, I know CU has it's problems, call me a hypocrite I don't give a rats ass. In fact if Hawk is still the same in 4 years, rip me too.

Im sure you've heard the saying "Dont be the guy to replace a legend. Be the guy to replace the guy who replaced the legend" That fits Solichs situation to a T.

Im sure you've heard the saying "Dont be the guy to replace a legend. Be the guy to replace the guy who replaced the legend" That fits Solichs situation to a T.

except cally is showing zero signs of turning the corner to win a big game. five signature games since last year, all lost.

Which time you have to narrow it down man!!!! :cry: By the way we had 31 yards rushing I believe not just 18............jeez give us some credit!!! :lol:
Wow. Sad day in Lincoln when you almost double your game total rushing yards by going to 31. That used to be a per drive average in the land of the Corn. How many big Nebraska farm boys do you guys have playing up front anymore? I think you are losing your identity. Dance with the Devil, pay the fiddler!

except cally is showing zero signs of turning the corner to win a big game. five signature games since last year, all lost.

We all know it was the 02 season that got Solich canned. If it wasnt for him having a Heisman winning talent (who was gone after 01) at QB things would have been ugly quicker for Solich. You cant argue that Cally isnt getting better recruits, but has admittedly yet to put it together on the field for a truely special team. Has had good teams, but not great teams.

We all know it was the 02 season that got Solich canned. If it wasnt for him having a Heisman winning talent (who was gone after 01) at QB things would have been ugly quicker for Solich. You cant argue that Cally isnt getting better recruits, but has admittedly yet to put it together on the field for a truely special team. Has had good teams, but not great teams.

which is why i said that cally just is not turning the corner to win big games.

did I see another 95+ yard drive last night right up hillbilly throatslashes backside???

not to nitpick...but it's hillbilly slashahan!

HillBillySlashahan.jpg

which is why i said that cally just is not turning the corner to win big games.

True. But his teams arent dog balls either. Technically "his" players are only Juniors now. So I will give him next season for the ohh so important "signature" win.

except cally is showing zero signs of turning the corner to win a big game. five signiture games since last year, all lost.

i think what he is saying is that because of the don't replace a legend thing Cally is getting a longer leash, just like Charlie Wies does at ND becuase he is .... I mean an alumn.

Back