What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sorry NU fans and Unleash.... I was wrong...

True. But his teams arent dog balls either. Technically "his" players are only Juniors now. So I will give him next season for the ohh so important "signature" win.

assuming all of them were redshirted? this is his 4th season, is it not?

i think what he is saying is that because of the don't replace a legend thing Cally is getting a longer leash, just like Charlie Wies does at ND becuase he is .... I mean an alumn.

nd was rather foolish to get rid of ty so fast.

assuming all of them were redshirted? this is his 4th season, is it not?

well, he was hired late in the 2004 recruiting season, mid to late January if I recall. So you cant really call that class his, since he only had about a month. So the 2005 kids would be Juniors this year, or Sophomores if they redshirted.

well, he was hired late in the 2004 recruiting season, mid to late January if I recall. So you cant really call that class his, since he only had about a month. So the 2005 kids would be Juniors this year, or Sophomores if they redshirted.

i will give you that he was a late hire.

i think hawk will have a breakout game much sooner.

i will give you that he was a late hire.

i think hawk will have a breakout game much sooner.

He might, he gets his shot in a couple weeks.

The other side is, how long will it take for Hawk to get CU back to being a consistent, winning, bowl type team. A team can pull an amazing upset and still not be an overall solid team, ya know?

He might, he gets his shot in a couple weeks.

The other side is, how long will it take for Hawk to get CU back to being a consistent, winning, bowl type team. A team can pull an amazing upset and still not be an overall solid team, ya know?

bowl game this year, out of a lucky couple games. the fuskers definitely go down.

bowl season next year, and an end of season ranking.

consistency after that, with big 12 contending.

that's my story, and i'm sticking to it.

Wow. Sad day in Lincoln when you almost double your game total rushing yards by going to 31. That used to be a per drive average in the land of the Corn. How many big Nebraska farm boys do you guys have playing up front anymore? I think you are losing your identity. Dance with the Devil, pay the fiddler!

A USC fan brought this up at the game. He said where are all of these big cornfed boys we have heard about. I told him they went somewhere else because recruiting from California for fast guys has become the norm.

A USC fan brought this up at the game. He said where are all of these big cornfed boys we have heard about. I told him they went somewhere else because recruiting from California for fast guys has become the norm.

Besides, you got most of those guys from New Jersey.

not to nitpick...but it's hillbilly slashahan!

HillBillySlashahan.jpg

wow, best pic ever of ol hillbilly throatslash

oh btw.... talked to a couple of friends I hunt with in ****braska as I will be in SD opening weekend this year.... the true fusker fans that I know, not like the ones who proclaim their undieing love here, say the contract extension was a huge mistake and that cally needs to go.....

wow, best pic ever of ol hillbilly throatslash

oh btw.... talked to a couple of friends I hunt with in ****braska as I will be in SD opening weekend this year.... the true fusker fans that I know, not like the ones who proclaim their undieing love here, say the contract extension was a huge mistake and that cally needs to go.....

I think the timing of the extension was a mistake. Should have waited til the end of the year.

What the **** is this thread about?

It's really about the needed technology to split an atom and what the potential for catostrophic radiology exposure is if the nucleaus of the atom was to implode upon itself which may actually cause a rip in the time space continuum. :thumbsup:

What the **** is this thread about?

i started it.. it was supposed to be about the flaws in ****braska's football program.

I like the direction we are headed.... LOVE the direction they are headed with HCBC...:lol:

True. But his teams arent dog balls either. Technically "his" players are only Juniors now. So I will give him next season for the ohh so important "signature" win.

Technically, half of his "hot shot" class led by Harrison Beck is no longer on the football team.
Cally does know how to piss players off!

:lol: Go ahead and think that if you want, but one game didnt cause the Huskers to be where they are at.

Sure it did. Can you actually say that you can't see the difference in your program from before that day and what it has been like since?:wow:

Sure it did. Can you actually say that you can't see the difference in your program from before that day and what it has been like since?:wow:

yep, NU was hot that season and going into the CU game. They were undefeated and beat the defending national champions Oklahoma.

You mean like the Jersey boys Steinkuhler and Rimington? Or maybe Jeff Ogard or shall I go on..... My theory is that country boys don't have to be taught how to work or how to eat and that is what Tenopir's pipeline was built on.

You mean like the Jersey boys Steinkuhler and Rimington? Or maybe Jeff Ogard or shall I go on..... My theory is that country boys don't have to be taught how to work or how to eat and that is what Tenopir's pipeline was built on.

You are right usually they have eating down and have a good work ethic. :lol:

10046409l9clcn0.jpg
:thumbsup:

that pic is from last years Big XII championship game.... and that look is wow!! in shock and awe... hillybilly throatslash just took a 99 1/2 yard drive right up his ass from the Sooners.....:lol:

let me know when ****braska is back, because they aren't even close to knocking on the door... still hanging in the gutter from what I can tell from last saturday....

:sad2: suck my penis ya'll are 3 and 12 since your 'god' coach took over. Your poster can be captioned "The Suck". You'll be lucky to get 4 wins this season.

Last edited:
:sad2: suck my penis ya'll are 3 and 12 since your 'god' coach took over. Your poster can be captioned "The Suck". You'll be lucky to get 4 wins this season.

You better hope we win more than that. Losing to a 3-9 team in November won't do much for your team's dream of being back.

Back