What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spencer announcing at 2 pm 4/24

If you don't say Spencer goes in the first round you get banned

False.

think of this like a recruiting thread. If you say something asinine and stupid about one of the greatest players in CU basketball history, you're going on a temporary vacation. If you have legit concerns ("It's a deep guard class", "I hope the kid goes in the first round", "I wonder if he'll be able to show his athleticism in workouts"), you're fine.

There are only a few posters here who are in danger. And everyone knows who they are.

I swear for a split second I thought he was going to laugh and say he'd like to announce he's coming back to Boulder. Wishful thinking but still, my heart skipped a beat until he completed the sentence.

Good luck Spencer!

Best of luck Spencer.

I'm a little fearful of this draft for him, to be honest, but hopefully the murmurs of a certain team with strong interest are true.

crying-girl-o.gif

Best of luck Spencer.

I'm a little fearful of this draft for him, to be honest, but hopefully the murmurs of a certain team with strong interest are true.

:yeahthat:

Best of luck Spencer!! Go kick some NBA ass and get yourself paid!!!!!! :gobuffs:

Now Tad getting a bit misty eyed and emotional. You can tell how coach feels about The Mayor. Lots of mutual respect there.

Back