What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spencer Dinwiddie - NBA PG (BKN Nets)

Not gunna watch all that, but congrats to Dinwiddie. I'm happy to see he's playing well. Go Buffs.

Bballbreakdown is the best basketball YouTube out there ^_^

Dinwiddie putting in work against the Nuggets. 20/4/4 with 3 steals. Marlowe and Hastings are raving about him all broadcast and how he’s a fearless leader and competitor.

Russell is not a franchise player, IMO. Spencer starting next to him doesn't help either player, especially when Crabbe is at the 3.

One important stat is Spencer had 0 turnovers, while DeAng had 8. For this season, I'm ok with the Mayor coming off the bench as the 6th man, but the Nets brass needs to wise up or send him to a place that needs a starting PG who can play D.

Aside: JOKIC

With Russell out, Dinwiddie started tonight against the Jazz and went off. (Sorry Alec)

25 points (9-14 FG, 6-10 3PT), 8 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals in a blowout victory.

And I guess there's something with guys who wear/wore 25 at CU and beating the buzzer tonight: Link

With Russell out, Dinwiddie started tonight against the Jazz and went off. (Sorry Alec)

25 points (9-14 FG, 6-10 3PT), 8 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals in a blowout victory.

And I guess there's something with guys who wear/wore 25 at CU and beating the buzzer tonight: Link
good god, that's a wuppin.

Spencer is having a great year. He could be playing his way into starting PG somewhere and could be in line for a huge contract in 2019 if he keeps it up.

Some cool stats to support it:

Assist to Turnover Ratio - 2nd in NBA (1st PG)
Turnover Ratio - 20th in NBA (3rd PG)
Assists/48 min - 6th in NBA (6th PG)
Real Plus Minus - 19th in NBA (7th PG)
PER - 66th in NBA (14th PG)
Win Shares - 57th in NBA (11th PG)

RPM, PER, and Win Shares are stats that try to measure the all around game and impact of a player. The 4 point guards surrounding Dinwiddie in each category and their 2017 salaries:

upload_2017-11-21_16-59-8.png

upload_2017-11-21_16-58-29.png

upload_2017-11-21_16-57-42.png

Spencer gonna get paid, yup. This really illustrates how much that injury cost him. He’d have been a sure fire first rounder, possibly a lottery pick had he not gotten injured.

$1.5MM isn’t a small number, but compared to some of those guys, he’s a freaking bargain.

Pay this man his money.

Really? I missed that. He still w/ Arielle?
Unless the little one you're referring to is the new Tesla. He definitely has one of those on the way (cheaper than an actual human, too)

Kid is likely going to be a phenomenal athlete. Also yes. He is going to be buying one of those new roadsters the first chance he gets haha.

And play hoops or volleyball. Arielle has some sisters who are excellent volleyball players.

Back