What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Football News

"When you think about offensive line play and what makes that group good, it's the mentality of the position and being a cohesive unit, and we've got a long way to go in those areas,"
WTH has Bernardi been doing? I don't get why they aren't further along as a unit.

"Pencil" Depth Chart

http://www.cubuffs.com/pdf9/4721615.pdf

Starters:

WR: Ento, Fields, Ross
LT: Miller
LG: Kough
C: Kelley
RG: Lynott
RT: Haigler
TE: Irwin
QB: Gehrke
RB: Lindsay or Carr

DE: Carrell, Coleman
NT: Franke
OLB: Falo, Gilbert
ILB: Severson, Olugbode
CB: Awuzie, Oliver
S: Moeller, Thompson

Last edited:
According to that both starting OTs and the starting NT all weigh 270 lbs. Hope it's wrong.
Keep in mind starting LT is out due to ACL rehab. Would surprise me if Callahan doesn't win most of the time at RT by fall.

NT is an issue with Samson getting in trouble.

"Pencil" Depth Chart

http://www.cubuffs.com/pdf9/4721615.pdf

Starters:

WR: Ento, Fields, Ross
LT: Miller
LG: Kough
C: Kelley
RG: Lynott
RT: Haigler
TE: Irwin
QB: Gehrke
RB: Lindsay or Carr

DE: Carrell, Coleman
NT: Franke
OLB: Falo, Gilbert
ILB: Severson, Olugbode
CB: Awuzie, Oliver
S: Moeller, Thompson
Spring depth charts are always weird looking, and usually a bunch of the guys on the two deep get shuffled around, some disappear altogether. But still, 2 RS Fr. at the Tackles?

Keep in mind starting LT is out due to ACL rehab. Would surprise me if Callahan doesn't win most of the time at RT by fall.

NT is an issue with Samson getting in trouble.

Tupou should be back at NT, important player.

Interesting that Miller is already up at LT although he will be behind Irwin, along with Lynott at G. Guys getting recruited over. Miller working hard on putting weight on, wouldn't be a surprise if he is at 280-285 by fall, still light but reasonable for a college tackle.

Tupou should be back at NT, important player.

Interesting that Miller is already up at LT although he will be behind Irwin, along with Lynott at G. Guys getting recruited over. Miller working hard on putting weight on, wouldn't be a surprise if he is at 280-285 by fall, still light but reasonable for a college tackle.

NVMD I got Tupou and Samson confused.

Tupou is not even on the depth chart?

Not officially on the team but all things lead to him being back for the fall.

Same thing as the depth chart not including Webb at QB. The one thing I can guarantee is that Gehrke won't be the starting QB short of major disaster hitting the depth chart but that is what happens with Spring Depth Charts.

Also missing all the incoming freshmen and JC transfers.

Samson by the way isn't even a NT, he is a DE. He does leave us thin there though since we don't have a lot of DEs with his size.

I think Carr will emerge as the man. I love me some Lindsay too, he plays ball like ur supposed to. No prison movie type of way, I know you pricks, y'all will say something lol.

Back