What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

Weather forecast keeps going in the wrong direction. As it stands, it looks like we'll be lucky if it's 40 degrees when the stadium opens.

Actually, the more I think on that, the more I like the response.

Every coaching change we've had, it seems like the new guy comes in, and sometime in the first 3 months, stories about X ****ed up thing the last coaching staff did starts coming out.

Some of that was, no doubt, genuine surprise about X, but some of it was lowering expectations.

I really like how there seems to be virtually none of that. It's all forward looking, and all about the future. No throwing the old staff under the bus, no lamenting how far we have to go. Instead it's all "this is where we're going and what we're going to be."

That's the right way to do it.

The guy just can't seem to do anything wrong. How the hell did we luck into this guy representing the University, the Community, and the Athletic Department?
Because everyone else was intrigued, but no one else was willing to take the high risk/high upside move.

We only got there because we have a new President that neutered our Chancellor.

Damn. His comments about players leaving were pretty interesting. Made it sound like these guys had the chance to stay and play in the Spring Game, but decided to quit before that
Everyone had a chance if they kept silent!

I took it as the way CP thinks: "who wouldn't want to finish the week and play in front of a sold out house and ESPN"?
I didn't take it as he gave them the option of playing after their decision.

Ticketed after-party for the Spring Game. This has a 'big time' feel

Screenshot_20230417-195150.png

Last edited:
Weather forecast is heading in the right direction now. Up to 55 when I checked this morning. That's the minimum temp CP said he is hoping for. Hopefully the 2-day cold front keeps moving fast and blows through by Friday.

I've been so focused on the 12Anon thread that I may have missed it - does anyone know if the game will be allowed to be viewed on ESPN+ after it's already aired?

I've been so focused on the 12Anon thread that I may have missed it - does anyone know if the game will be allowed to be viewed on ESPN+ after it's already aired?
I don't but if not, try sportsurge.net. Its pirated viewing but its great for watching any game you want after you've cut the cord to subscription services... Just need to click through the pop ups to start (usually 1-2) and then connect your computer to the TV. Yes, I'm a cheap bastard

I don't but if not, try sportsurge.net. Its pirated viewing but its great for watching any game you want after you've cut the cord to subscription services... Just need to click through the pop ups to start (usually 1-2) and then connect your computer to the TV. Yes, I'm a cheap bastard
I fully support being a cheap bastard, I just won't be able to watch anything at the time because of plans on Saturday.

Back