What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stanford

Unleash Hell

Ok, well last night was another disappointing clunker. What do we know about Stanford?
They appear to be down this year and lost to UCLA at home about the same score that UCLA beat us.
They did have a close game against Oregon, but what catches my eye, is they haven’t played a road game since September.
This may be our last legit chance at a win this season.
Any thoughts about this game?

Stanford lost two QBs and they were in a funk. With Costello back, they are much more potent on offense, and they are coming off a bye week. Most importantly, they are still in the hunt to go bowling.

They've fallen off significantly from the Harbaugh years. But don't let their October situation fool you. They are better than that.

Stanford has better talent, better coaches, better scheme, is tougher than us, is healthier than us, is still playing for something. We'll play better at home, but we ain't winning this one either.

Whatever ails them on offense will be cured by playing CU’s defense. They will pull away in the second half. Montez plays all 4 quarters somehow. Groundhogs day.

Yep might be our last chance at a win but I refuse to believe that and we are going bowling with two epic upsets of Washington & Utah.

2020 season begins after the next loss.

It’s a critical game, although our last decent chance for a win and will leave us at 4-8. Ending the season with 8 losses would be psychologically much more devastating than breaking that streak up with a win.

I will say that if we lose to Stanford and Montez continues to play nearly full time for the final 2 losses, there’s a coaching problem and 2020 appears doomed.

It would be a good idea for the team to actually show up in this game. They sure as hell didn't show up last night. Big recruiting weekend, and it would help if we could find a way to win.

Yep might be our last chance at a win but I refuse to believe that and we are going bowling with two epic upsets of Washington & Utah.

2020 season begins after the next loss.
giphy.gif

My mind is tellin’ me close loss in an ugly game

My heart is tellin’ me a close win in an ugly game

“I don’t see nuthin’ wrong...”

so so Important Buffs don't s h i t the bed Saturday as there are going to be so many important recruits visiting

would be nice to see a competitive game with exciting plays and a hyped crowd...
Mother Nature will be doing her part with temps at 60 with sun

If you bounce over to cardboard...yep, that's what it's called.... we are getting zero respect. Sounds like the QB is still in the air a little but does sound like Costello plays

Costello is healthy for Stanford. Their defense has not been as good as in the past. Stanford will probably pass against CUs porous defense. If CU can tighten up and get some turnovers, then this is a team they can beat. Home field is a plus for the Buffs. Stanford having a bye the week before is a plus for them since they are banged up also.

Back