What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Still no game time for Florida State @ Jax

My tickets arrived today at my mother's home. Just a FEDEX package away from me!!!

:drink2: :dance: :woot:

The best part of a 3:30 start is that it should be getting cooler as the game goes on.

You wish. Or you will wish. Humidity is indiscriminate of the fact that the sun is or isn't out. Arizona is an Oven but Florida is Sauna.

You wish. Or you will wish. Humidity is indiscriminate of the fact that the sun is or isn't out. Arizona is an Oven but Florida is Sauna.

I know, been there done that. Not much better in VaBch. As we say here, "The humidity gets all over you," but it is better to start w/ the hottest part of the day. I do miss Colorado.:sad2:

I just found out that I have to be over in the UK during this game. Now I have to figure out how to watch it - need to probably talk to some folks about options for watching the game over the internet.

I know, been there done that. Not much better in VaBch. As we say here, "The humidity gets all over you," but it is better to start w/ the hottest part of the day. I do miss Colorado.:sad2:

:yeahthat:

Today the high here was something like 78 but it still didn't feel crisp and refreshing like the 70's felt in CO. :sad1:

I don't. I'll send you a postcard. It was nice today. :devil2:

In all seriousness, hope it doesn't rain. That can be worse than the humidity and it ruins the game. When I was a kid in Miami we used to wear athletic trunks/swim suits all the time. September at the Orange Bowl/Joe Robbie were brutal. We used to bring a bar towel, soak it in a sink, and drape it arround our necks to keep cool.

I don't. I'll send you a postcard. It was nice today. :devil2:

In all seriousness, hope it doesn't rain. That can be worse than the humidity and it ruins the game. When I was a kid in Miami we used to wear athletic trunks/swim suits all the time. September at the Orange Bowl/Joe Robbie were brutal. We used to bring a bar towel, soak it in a sink, and drape it arround our necks to keep cool.

I was in port lauderdale for a few days in, I think, November last year. It was very nice. Ran the Key Biscayne 10K when I was down. Believe me it wasn't shorts weather in VaBeach then.:smile2:

I was in port lauderdale for a few days in, I think, November last year. It was very nice. Ran the Key Biscayne 10K when I was down. Believe me it wasn't shorts weather in VaBeach then.:smile2:

Key Biscayne is a nice spot. It still amazes me houses were like 200k there in the late 80s early 90s. When the boom hit and they incorporated everything hit a $mil. Kinda like finding oil in your back yard.

Nov to March in So Fla is a great time to be there because their are only two seasons; hot. And really phucking hot.

232 Row D. At first I was kind of pissed about being in the 2nd deck but it looks as though the 100's and 200's are all on the first level.

:gobuffs:

Key Biscayne is a nice spot. It still amazes me houses were like 200k there in the late 80s early 90s. When the boom hit and they incorporated everything hit a $mil. Kinda like finding oil in your back yard.

Nov to March in So Fla is a great time to be there because their are only two seasons; hot. And really phucking hot.

I remember a kid from Miami when I was in college. In the fall, when everyone else was still in short sleves, he was in a parka.

Back