What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stupid students get the f off the field

I was embarrassed that they chose to rush the field, however, looking back on it I see a couple things that I think make it ok.

-First Pac-12 victory
-First and only win at Folsom
-Senior Day (personally I think it would be cool for the fans to come on the field every senior day win or lose to send the seniors off right)
-First win over a BCS opponent this season
-We finally played a lights out game, who wouldnt be excited.

I hope this **** stops in the future, but for yesterday I think I am ok with it

If we win enough games either A. the students will get bored with rushing the field and stop or B. rushing the field every time we win will be the new tradition.

If we win at home I couldn't care less if they rush the field or not. I just want us to win. If we are winning every week at home and the rest of the country is laughing at us cause our students rush the field a lot, fine. We'll be winning.

I wonder if those who are the most pissed are just jealous because their 35 year old knees cant handle jumping the railing and join the fun. :rofl:

I wonder if those who are the most pissed are just jealous because their 35 year old knees cant handle jumping the railing and join the fun. :rofl:

**** you!:lol:

One road game I'd like to see scheduled though is to go to Fort Fun so when we mudhole those assholes into oblivion, we go out and dance/piss on the nautilus or whatever the **** it is at midfield like those dickheads did in 2009.

Then we go back to being classy.:thumbsup:

Hell, even I was going to rush the field until I hurt my knee and my wife told me we were going home.

how about this. every senior day that is a win, the students who are seniors rush the field. they go and sing the fight song with the senior players in front of the student section full of underclassmen?

meh anymore, i dont care when the students rush the field. i just want wins. and mark my words. winning will take care of this made up problem.

I was pissed off when it first happened but now I don't think it was such a big deal. We haven't had anything to be excited about this season and it was the last home game of the year and it was nice to see the players celebrating and interacting with the fans.

I was embarrassed that they chose to rush the field, however, looking back on it I see a couple things that I think make it ok.

-First Pac-12 victory
-First and only win at Folsom
-Senior Day (personally I think it would be cool for the fans to come on the field every senior day win or lose to send the seniors off right)
-First win over a BCS opponent this season
-We finally played a lights out game, who wouldnt be excited.

I hope this **** stops in the future, but for yesterday I think I am ok with it

:iagree: My initial reaction was negative - act like you've been there! Rushing the field shouldn't happen unless it's a big game worth the extra celebration - and a win over a 2-7 team never qualifies. That being said, the wins have been few and far between of late, and with the unique situation, as outlined above, I'm willing to let it go.

:iagree: My initial reaction was negative - act like you've been there! Rushing the field shouldn't happen unless it's a big game worth the extra celebration - and a win over a 2-7 team never qualifies. That being said, the wins have been few and far between of late, and with the unique situation, as outlined above, I'm willing to let it go.

It's our tradition to rush the field after we win now. We might not **** our sisters but at least we rush the field.

Back