What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sunshine Slam- Men's bball hosts Milwaukee (Tues., 11/14, 7:00 PM) & in Daytona Bch. to face Richmond (Mon., 11/20, 6:00 PM MT) & FSU (Tues.,2:00 PM)

Hammond & Smith is looking like a damn good duo of backup guards.

This team isn't missing much. I think I've been most impressed with how well they're defending and rebounding at the start of the season. I never doubted the firepower, though the 3pt shooting has been a pleasant surprise. What I'm really loving is that they're not a finesse team like they were last season. And the chemistry is magnitudes better. They seem to enjoy playing with each other.

Cody. Williams.

And Lampkin can hold his own under the basket defensively (doesn't get pushed around). Love that.

Holy **** this team is electric. Is the play-by-play announcer for tonight the same guy who calls Rockies games? The way he pronounces "Colorado" is very distinct and familiar...

Milwaukee has given up. Buffs look great, and are playing great, but the defensive effort is non existent from Milwaukee. I hope I was wrong about Lambkin struggling to take care of the ball, he’s been really great tonight, but I’m withholding final judgement on that until we play someone who plays a little defense.

This is the best CU MBB team I’ve seen. I understand Tad’s optimism. Milwaukee doesn’t look terrible - their defense could be a lot better but they can score. And we are flirting with a 40 point lead.

200.gif

After watching the game tonight I was curious. Checked PAC 12 Conference Regular Season Winner odds on Fan Duel. Colorado may have been picked 5th by the PAC-12 media but Vegas has them as the third best team.
Arizona +150
USC +370
Colorado +650
UCLA +750
Oregon +1000
Stanford +1100

After watching the game tonight I was curious. Checked PAC 12 Conference Regular Season Winner odds on Fan Duel. Colorado may have been picked 5th by the PAC-12 media but Vegas has them as the third best team.
Arizona +150
USC +370
Colorado +650
UCLA +750
Oregon +1000
Stanford +1100
Plus only AZ and SC ranked ahead of us currently. PAC 12 media hates us.

Man! That was impressive! We didn’t miss our first shot of the second half until around the 13 minute mark.

Cody Williams was interviewed on KOA after the game. He’s a more impressive young man than he is a basketball player. But I think that can be said for just about every man on the team.

I like the offensive system this year. Helps that we've got so much skill on the court, of course, but this is going to get so many good shots with the way guys are spaced and cutting.

I like the offensive system this year. Helps that we've got so much skill on the court, of course, but this is going to get so many good shots with the way guys are spaced and cutting.
To me it looks like organized chaos! 🤣

We look pretty good. Lampkin was a huge addition. I'm concerned he will get into foul trouble once we start facing teams with more bigs. Wish we had a bit more depth there. Ruffin is a big loss, but maybe Smith and Hammond can fill that void.

This is a great Buff team. Very unselfish: 1st stretch of 3 - 20 assist games since 2001-02.

Tad noted we need to step up our 3 pt D. Gave up 11 to them, knowing they are good outside the arc

Back