What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Support Our Future Buffs

Come on Buffs, Gerald is in 3rd place only 80 votes away from getting into 2nd. If we aren't going to win this let's at least step up and get Gerald into 2nd. **POLL CLOSES AT 4PM (CT) TOMORROW**

This post has a prison vibe. NTTIAWWT.

Gerald is 178 shy of overtaking Carlos Harris and second place...because of more votes.

Are you really suggesting that there's nothing wrong with prison rape? I, for one, am opposed to it.

Wish there was somewhere else we could get this up to make one last charge. I linked it under a few different buffzone articles a few days ago, but it didn't seem to have much effect. I doubt the NetBuffs crowd would provide any help either, would probably lose votes as 450lb. Husker trolls from North Platte sit around the final hours voting against CU's guys. In fact, that's the exact type of thing N**raska fans always do.

What?? It was 46 when I voted a little after 3. Right now it's 8138 to 8096. Come on, people, let's close this out!!

Closing in... on our table alone, we added about 30 votes in the last 5 minutes. Gerald is within about 15 of second place.

BREAK BREAK

I trust that someone will post the articles that these young men will be featured in. We are doing the voting, we need the payoff too you know.

Closing in... on our table alone, we added about 30 votes in the last 5 minutes. Gerald is within about 15 of second place.

BREAK BREAK

I trust that someone will post the articles that these young men will be featured in. We are doing the voting, we need the payoff too you know.

Gotcha covered!

southpark_wow2.jpg

I think the voting is rigged. Every time we start to gain ground there is a surge from one of the other kids. Ugh.

Are you really suggesting that there's nothing wrong with prison rape? I, for one, am opposed to it.

If there were no prison rape, prison wouldn't seem so bad. Free room & board, plus access to the weight room and library. Plus lots of time to write that great American novel.

But with the threat of prison rape, I dedicate each day trying to keep outta that place.

Vote, vote, vote.

Back