What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sweet 16

I think Dayton get rolled today by 20, and zona wiscy should be very entertaining to see which style wins out.

Arizona wins easy. They are amazing at guarding the perimeter.
I don't think they'll win easily, depending on your definition -- I think the game is within 10-15 points, but I feel somewhat confident they'll cover the spread.

Wisconsin doesn't crash the offensive boards - they send everybody back to stop transition buckets. They are 280th in the country in OR%.

Nice. Will that mean that zona can run or will that game plan completely negate that? The chess match begins...

I think it'll be a halfcourt game. If Wisconsin wins, it'll come at the free throw line. The key matchup will be WI's Sam Dekker vs. Aaron Gordon, both projected first round picks. Dekker's shot has been off as of late but they are going to need his production.

Tough break on last call. In the end, I had to pull for the Badgers...the Cat fans at the Buffs game just chaffed me.

giphy.gif

Can't believe they reversed that last call and gave the ball to arizona. Just like the NFL that was blatant misuse of instant reply. At least karma came thru and arizona screwed up that last shot.

Sean Miller is all class and I am glad he is a coach in the conference. **** the pussy fans.

How does that ref make an offensive foul call with 3.2 seconds left? Unbelievable.

Same ref apparently made the same call at the same point in the game in the Syracuse @ Duke game earlier this year.

Why the **** he is officiating an Elite 8 game is unknown at this time...

Same ref apparently made the same call at the same point in the game in the Syracuse @ Duke game earlier this year.

Why the **** he is officiating an Elite 8 game is unknown at this time...

If I was Sean Miller I'da thrown a chair at him. What happened to the 'freedom of motion' rules this year? The NCAA really dropped the ball on that ****.

I'm not telling any of you how to make yourselves feel better about how this season ended, but schadenfreude is falling like rain over at goazcats.com. Drink it in.

I'm not telling any of you how to make yourselves feel better about how this season ended, but schadenfreude is falling like rain over at goazcats.com. Drink it in.

So much gold I don't even know where to begin. What a bunch of ****ing tools

Back