What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Taking a Moment to Appreciate Texas Longhorns Football

Today, Gary, my fishmonger, took note of my CU pullover, and said that we were playing his team in the Alamo Bowl. I appreciate the pound of Verlasso salmon that he cut for me. I will further appreciate the salmon on a cedar plank with a delicious Pinot noir.

Second best uniform in all of college football after the Buffs. Those dirty laundry all whites are really intimidating!

Today, Gary, my fishmonger, took note of my CU pullover, and said that we were playing his team in the Alamo Bowl. I appreciate the pound of Verlasso salmon that he cut for me. I will further appreciate the salmon on a cedar plank with a delicious Pinot noir.
Texas is the gift that keeps on giving.

My neighbor is a longhorn fan. I’ve told him how much we appreciate being in a bowl with such a blue blood program
I've told a couple UT alums I know that I think Herman is a better coach than Nick Saban and that I'd rather lose by 35 to them than beat USC

I appreciate the depth that Texas has that will let it absorb any opt outs without issue.
That's the benefit of being such a positive brand in a recruiting hotbed. Depth, depth and more depth. I anticipate that the replacement of key players will be seamless, if not even an upgrade in capability.

I appreciate Sam Ehlinger only throwing 5 interceptions all year. Anything less than 10 is a huge accomplishment for him. Congrats to him for fewer than 10 interceptions this season, including the bowl game.

I appreciate that CU fans will be warmly welcomed to Texas with hearty handshakes, offers of food and drink, and, of course, a standing ovation from the Texas fans (the classiest in all of college football !!) after the game.

Last edited:
I appreciate that CU fans will be warmly welcomed to Texas with hearty handshakes, offers of food and drink, and, of course, a standing ovation from the Texas fans (the classiest in all of college football) after the game.
Are you trying to tell us that they are classier than Nebraska fans?

We might need a poll for this.....

I appreciate Texas for showing undeniable improvement as the year went on and not getting tripped up as the year went on.

Back