What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Taking a Moment to Appreciate Texas Longhorns Football

What Texas fans think they are
View attachment 42007
What they really are.
View attachment 42005

bike falling GIF

Based on their trajectory, you have to believe that they are saving their best for the bowl game.
And we definitely appreciate that. I look forward to Texas's best effort of the season. This is obviously something they are taking very seriously.

And we definitely appreciate that. I look forward to Texas's best effort of the season. This is obviously something they are taking very seriously.

As evidenced by their 3-0 record in bowl games under Tom Herman. This is another chance for the greatest program in the history of the sport to add yet another trophy to what I'm sure is an overflowing collection of them-so I actually agree with you, Darth.

I just appreciate how UT hired a Mensa member as HC and how well it has worked out for them. Christmas presents be unto UT and that baller named Beevo.

I don't appreciate how we have been slacking in this thread. Two days to the game, people-let's show some more respect to the greatest program in CFB history.
I'm taking a moment to appreciate the Longhorn win right now, as I'm sitting here drinking a beer and completing a liberty (biberty) puzzle. I don't think it's too early to appreciate something like that. Well done Longhorns!

I'm taking a moment to appreciate the Longhorn win right now, as I'm sitting here drinking a beer and completing a liberty (biberty) puzzle. I don't think it's too early to appreciate something like that. Well done Longhorns!

I completed a puzzle of Longhorn greats earlier myself. It had Major Applewhite, Chris Simms, Cedric Benson, and Ricky Williams. I took a moment to appreciate their greatness afterward.

I completed a puzzle of Longhorn greats earlier myself. It had Major Applewhite, Chris Simms, Cedric Benson, and Ricky Williams. I took a moment to appreciate their greatness afterward.
I don't think Simms belongs, maybe replace him with Roy Williams or Quentin Jammer 😁

I can’t fathom why the line is down to -7.5 now. This Horns team seems too good for that.A0F9A5AD-0F67-4E3B-B55C-1D5CE40182F7.jpeg

Eat **** Texas$. Our locker room is better than yours.
It’s game day and it’s 1:30am for me and I need my damn game day thread. ****, where you at buffs4bcs1985?

Back