1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Taking a page from Hawks book

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Sep 15, 2009.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

And I've decided that I'll simply shrug off the inevitable losses as they pile up this year. I won't get too upset. I allowed myself to believe his jive, but now that mask has been torn off, and all that's left is the ugliness underneath. I can't be too upset about a team that underperforms when the guy who's running the show clearly has no idea what he's doing. All I can do is be patient and wait for better days to come. I thought those days were finally back, but they're not. I'm not happy about it, but there is very little I can do to change it, so I've moved towards acceptance.

We suck. No sense getting bent out of shape over it.

2. CUwhit21

CUwhit21 Club Member Club Member

This is pretty much where I'm at.

3. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

Putting in old tapes from 2001 and 1994 should suffice.

4. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I'm at the acceptance stage too. Instead of getting mad, I'll just laugh.

5. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

Yep, this is where I am. This is how we got through Fairbanks and the initial Mac years, this is how we'll get through these.

6. BuffFan

BuffFan Member

Not there yet. Would feel better if I could see light at end of tunnel. Just want someone from CU athletics to show a sign of life and promise true change.

7. NW Buff

NW Buff Club Member Club Member

I actually got to this place after the CSU game and I didn't even get to watch that one. I was nowhere near a tv for that one, thankfully. When I walked into the watch party in Portland on Fri, we were already down by 6 and Toledo was about to score again. I just started laughing. Hawkins showed no emotion on the sideline so I might as well have no emotion as a fan. We're a bad football team until proven otherwise.