1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Ten under-the-radar players to watch

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Bienemy4life, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Bienemy4life

Bienemy4life Member

2. El Gringo

El Gringo Pura Vida Club Member

Horse****! He avoids and sheds twice as many OL blocks than are made on him. That's how he racked up so many tackles.

Plus, I wouldn't characterize the B12 DPOY, consensus AA, and Butkis award finalist as "under the radar."

:gun: Fox Sports :finger2:

3. Chilly

Chilly Well-Known Member

That's was kind of my thought. How does someone who can be knocked around by ANY offensive lineman on the move have 109 solo tackles on the year. I mean you would think there would have been at least 1 time this year some lineman would have tried to put a block on him.