What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas gets the hose again

I guess I missed it...she turned me in for a life relevancy post? Thanks for defending me, Boulder. Not only is she annoying, she is a slanderous scoundrel.

do you not feel you can converse with someone else without needing someone else? wtf is that about?

this is the post that i reported:

Who cares? Tebow's and Colt's childhood stories were far more interesting than Bradford's.

taken as a whole with your laundry list of boo hoos about bradford, i thought that you were going too far. maybe you did not mean it that way? mabye you forgot that he is a kid, and presumably, you are an adult and that in itself should temper you playing judge, jury, and executioner for a kid, who as i said, merely plays for a rival team and is playing for the love of the game at this point.

YES you have a point about the heisman. it is not an absolute. after i said that, you got rather pissy. so what?

do you not feel you can converse with someone else without needing someone else? wtf is that about?

this is the post that i reported:

taken as a whole with your laundry list of boo hoos about bradford, i thought that you were going too far. maybe you did not mean it that way? mabye you forgot that he is a kid, and presumably, you are an adult and that in itself should temper you playing judge, jury, and executioner for a kid, who as i said, merely plays for a rival team and is playing for the love of the game at this point.

YES you have a point about the heisman. it is not an absolute. after i said that, you got rather pissy. so what?
Why don't you set up a survey, and ask this group if my comment that you reference above is a "life relevancy" statement. You are out of your mind....or, an idot....or both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you set up a survey, and ask this group if my comment that you reference above is a "life relevancy" statement. You are out of your mind....or, an idot.

how about instead of that, you quit acting like a kid from oklahoma got the better of you?

how about instead of that, you quit acting like a kid from oklahoma got the better of you?
That is the comedy in all of this...I could care less about Bradford and the Heisman. You are absolutely nuts.

"Life relevancy"

Allsome.:lol:

hey, maybe i read into what he was saying. as i said tho, this is about dallas buff and his many comments about a heisman candidate he does not really care about.

sweet. i am more for hearing how much (in detail) he does not care.

Let's just say your comments provoke me to respond.....thanks for helping me jack my reputation!

are you serious? :lol:

that alone is going to make me rep you for being the hugest ****tard i have encountered in a while. you did not need my comments AT ALL to have a blabby mouth about what you did not like about sam. even though you do not care about it.

my sides are going to ache.

i'll help you with positive rep, since it is important to you.

are you serious? :lol:

that alone is going to make me rep you for being the hugest ****tard i have encountered in a while. you did not need my comments AT ALL to have a blabby mouth about what you did not like about sam. even though you do not care about it.

my sides are going to ache.

i'll help you with positive rep, since it is important to you.
Not really concerned about Reps...or your beloved Sammy. You really need to take a chill pill...seriously.

Not really concerned about Reps...or your beloved Sammy. You really need to take a chill pill...seriously.

you blab about sam and then say you don't care.

you gush about reps, then say that you do not care.

do you ever say what it is you mean the first time? just curious.

thanks for the neg rep, lb. and you signed it too!

let me put on my lb hat if i had done that to you....

bully for you!!! i suppose you have some sort of supreme awareness of youself. compliments on being so able to be so deficient in coming up with a palpable slam on me.

oh what great fun it is.

and no. i wont neg rep you back. i wish you the best. if a neg rep is a part of me being me.....well. that is life. i hope you feel better when you wake up tomorrow knowing that you neg repped me. sweet dreams.

i hope your ego is a bit healed with the neg rep. and the ":finger2:" you gave me. is that your maturity or your superior intellect shining through?

rant? :lol: you thinking i care that much is nice. :lol:

20 minutes? where do you get that from?

from noticing that you strated writing at 11:52. and terming that a "rant" is nicer than pointing out it is a word salad.

nighty nite!

from noticing that you strated writing at 11:52. and terming that a "rant" is nicer than pointing out it is a word salad.

nighty nite!

oh. i see. so, i suppose you were in my house during this time frame? you know that i didnt go take a wiz. talk to my wife for a bit. make another drink and get a look at the cigars my wife got me? wow!!!! you are something else!!!

i will tell you what. from now on. you will get to tell everyone here about my life. seems to me, you know all about what is going on here. not much need for me to post anymore. ****, you will just neg rep me anyway. thanks again for that. real mature of you. you teach your kids that? what a great example you are.

tell me. what will i be up to tomorrow? and if i do choose to post, what timeframe should i adbide by so i dont look bad? should i tell my wife not to talk to me while im writing? should i make sure i take a piss before i begin typing?

since you have it all figured out, i would imagine you could give me the answers to these simple questions of mine.

Two things I found interesting after the ESPN wrap up

1. 86 percent of voters waited until after last Saturday to decide. Would things have been different for McCoy if he played against Mizzou? Or would Tebow have won? Or would Bradford have still taken it?

2. Tebow got left off the ballot entirely on a lot of ballots from the SW, the experts guessed this was a bunch of voters who had Harrell or Crabtree up there instead. I always find the regional voting of the Heisman funny in the day and age of GamePlan, ESPN, etc.

what is his record vs CU? :cool:

and what does that have to do with the price of tea in china??? If I am not mistaken I have seen him hold back to back Big XII Championship trophies and now the Heisman.

oh btw.... he is the only QB so far in the 13 year history of the Big XII to win the championship back to back.....

and what does that have to do with the price of tea in china??? If I am not mistaken I have seen him hold back to back Big XII Championship trophies and now the Heisman.

oh btw.... he is the only QB so far in the 13 year history of the Big XII to win the championship back to back.....

well, it being a Colorado Football message posting board, i just thought i would toss that out there. its one of the few things we can hang our hat on, so to speak, over the last few years. nothing more. nothing less. im not sure if that will cover the cost of tea in China but, as a Colorado Football fan, i like it. we have to take what we can these days.

ubt, dont get mad at me. i think he was deserving of the honor. i have no problem with it. if i were able to cast a vote, he would have gotten mine for the trophy. i dont think you have to worry about me. im on your side on this. :smile:

Yeah for you and OU. Now go find an audience that gives a ****.

:rofl::rofl:

Rep!!!! (The good kind) :thumbsup:

4DemBuffs said:
i dont think that was a hosing. i think bradford had a great season and was as deserving as any of them.

:stupid:

None of the three would have been a wrong choice, but I think Bradford was the most deserving.

Don't get too excited about McCoy's pro prospects yet. He could still win the Heisman next year....:smile2:

Last edited:
Back