What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texass new over the top locker room.

Lotsa sizzle, what about the steak? The Texas/USC game should be fun to watch.

Looks like an uncomfortable, sterile environment with a bunch of **** that sounds good, but is more for show than actual practical functionality. The ventalation system seems kind of cool, I guess, but that's more of an equipment manager perk than something a player would care about.

Reactions: DBT
They look pretty cool, just seems a little over the top to have a huge tv with your name on it when you just just use, you know, a sign lol.

Very nice...just imagine what they will be doing if Herman gets the Longhorns on another run like under Mack Brown. Texas A&M's $450M renovation of Kyle Field would be dwarfed for sure.

It was pretty cool...the only thing that really stuck out to me as being different (besides the size of the place) was the computerized lifting so the coaches have real time data. That's pretty amazing to me.

They look pretty cool, just seems a little over the top to have a huge tv with your name on it when you just just use, you know, a sign lol.
Video managers will splice practice and game film to keep corrections top of mind. They will also splice in film for the right way to do it giving visual educational feedback.

And they will watch some ESPN. And speeches from their captains. And training videos on sex abuse.

Say what you want, it's a powerful tool of used right. Herman will make sure.

Back