What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texass new over the top locker room.

God no, don't bring it up. I'm trying to let it die. Let's just say I wasn't in a very good mood that particular day. It's my fault more than anyone really. I have a short fuse when I get pissed off sometimes. I'm working on it but I'm not where I wanna be with it, im sure as hell better than I used to be though. Ill get there.

God no, don't bring it up. I'm trying to let it die. Let's just say I wasn't in a very good mood that particular day. It's my fault more than anyone really. I have a short fuse when I get pissed off sometimes. I'm working on it but I'm not where I wanna be with it, im sure as hell better than I used to be though. Ill get there.
Fair enough, Unk.

Video managers will splice practice and game film to keep corrections top of mind. They will also splice in film for the right way to do it giving visual educational feedback.

And they will watch some ESPN. And speeches from their captains. And training videos on sex abuse.

Say what you want, it's a powerful tool of used right. Herman will make sure.
Yeah I totally disagree, those guys are sitting at their locker, they aren't watching the tv above, all they need is a couple of tvs around the locker room. They also have their iPads for film work. Way over the top but that should be expected.

Video managers will splice practice and game film to keep corrections top of mind. They will also splice in film for the right way to do it giving visual educational feedback.

And they will watch some ESPN. And speeches from their captains. And training videos on sex abuse.

Say what you want, it's a powerful tool of used right. Herman will make sure.
The only thing you mentioned that might actually be used is having espn on the TVs. Nobody is doing film study on them, nobody is watching training videos on them and nobody is watching speeches from the captains on them.

The only reason that tv is there is to impress a 16-17 year old recruit. I guarantee you it will work for that purpose.

The only thing you mentioned that might actually be used is having espn on the TVs. Nobody is doing film study on them, nobody is watching training videos on them and nobody is watching speeches from the captains on them.
OK. You are right.

Ok ill just say this, a lot of it is just for show. That way, if they have a bad year, they have an excuse. I never understood that kind of culture like, be terrible but we're dressed well and have nice facilities. Thing is, we said **** them, we'll do it our way. I remember a coach telling me I had to take my bandana off. Some insurance policy the UIL had about neck injuries or something, no idea if it's still in place. I took it off and tied it on again anyway lol.

Assuming those tv's are 42 inches, that's roughly $300 each very well spent for splash factor. Completely worthless and impractical, but I bet it impresses recruits.

Assuming those tv's are 42 inches, that's roughly $300 each very well spent for splash factor. Completely worthless and impractical, but I bet it impresses recruits.
It's not completely useless, dude. They are going to be breaking down film and watching speeches from team captains and what not. Also, every player will stand facing their lockers looking up at the screens to watch videos about sex abuse!

That locker room is high on pizzazz and low on character. In other words, perfect for UT.

Back